Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't worry, Mama Ashley. No way Ashley will be spending the rest of her life with Manuel. A year, tops. 

She will end up like Danielle…I bet he has a ton of side chicks giving him money

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

I was curious when this endless season will end:

Based on previous seasons, it is likely that season 10 will have 17 episodes, including a finale that could air on January 28, 2024.

Love After Lockup doesn't even take a week off.  The season ended  in November and the new season started the next week!!!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok…serious question…do Americans really wear shoes in the house or is that a myth?

I wear shoes in my house. Not all the time but I don’t have the “no shoes ever” thing that some do…

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I've been wrapping presents for the last two days. Today I had a gift wrap panic attack and dashed out to Target for more gift wrap. Also tags and tape. I spent over $100. I am only about halfway done with wrapping. Send help. 

I was in Target a couple of days ago.   It was very crowded, but a lot of the Christmas stuff was already on sale.     I didn't go for decorations, I thought I'd try the Target brand dryer New Zealand wool balls, they're cheap (about $4 for three), and so far I like them, except for the loud noises from the balls tumbling in the dryer.   

The worst part was the crowds at the checkouts.   I hope you grabbed everything you might need, because I suspect a return trip would by awful.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok…serious question…do Americans really wear shoes in the house or is that a myth?

Most people do, which baffles me. I never wear shoes indoors. Or outdoors, if I can help it. I hate having anything on my feet. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Weekend from Hell--2 drug busts involving children. 20 hours straight, 3 states and I'm back on at midnight.

Meanwhile, casenotes...due by midnight. I'm drinking non-alcoholic wine.

I really do love this job.

@Suzywriter  are you a CPS worker?  cop, investigator?  I have to know!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was in Target a couple of days ago.   It was very crowded, but a lot of the Christmas stuff was already on sale.     I didn't go for decorations, I thought I'd try the Target brand dryer New Zealand wool balls, they're cheap (about $4 for three), and so far I like them, except for the loud noises from the balls tumbling in the dryer.   

I have those dryer balls and I LOVE them. 

And I should not have to buy any gift wrap for the next five years. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I haven’t bought anything from Temu, but this is tempting. Appropriate wardrobe for watching 90 day shows!

Once you buy something from T (I don’t even want to type it) you can never get rid of them. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1