Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My local library has a gift wrapping station, everything you need, during the holiday season. It’s especially good for people who don’t want the family members to know what they’re getting.

I can guarantee they wouldn't have everything I need! I am a Mad Wrapper and go through vast amounts of tissue paper and ribbon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

OMG I got bored earlier and watched the new season of Smothered. Couldn't take too much of it because I think there's some weird mother daughter incest thing going on with a couple of them but mainly the new ones who are beauty pageant contestants who take baths together.  Eww.

• Mind Blown 7
Just now, Realitystarr said:

OMG I got bored earlier and watched the new season of Smothered. Couldn't take too much of it because I think there's some weird mother daughter incest thing going on with a couple of them but mainly the new ones who are beauty pageant contestants who take baths together.  Eww.

Oh no! I missed Smothered??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I ma ou5 of win3 so not I’m drinking White Claw…I know it is considered kinda trash but I like it

I love White Claw. Your secret is safe with me. Also like Happy Dad and High Noon. Spiked seltzer for life. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

These two definitely should get married. Am I right or what?

Of course!

Then Sophie can finally get her doovaayy if she puts it on the bridal register. Maybe put that bathroom, and even better, a new groom on it too.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

My new boss is bananacrackers, so I’m looking for jobs while I watch this accursed show. I’m not sure which is worse.

The boss is worse - you can always change the channel.  Good Luck!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

My new boss is bananacrackers, so I’m looking for jobs while I watch this accursed show. I’m not sure which is worse.

I’m sorry..I’ve been there, I had to go on stress leave but like my current boss ….good luck in your search. All up from here

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Oh no, I"m so sorry! That happened to me once. I took a job and the boss revealed herself to be totally insane within a week. I was sending out resumes two weeks in and was out in six. Nightmare. Hang in there! You got this. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Of course!

Then Sophie can finally get her doovaayy if she puts it on the bridal register. Maybe put that bathroom, and even better, a new groom on it too.

Rob will have a fit if she puts any bougie shit like duvets or towels or flatware on her registry. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3