Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Next week: We squeeze every last ounce of stupidity out of these assholes before we call it a night. 

Two hours of this shit bordered on being painful. Luckily you kept me from hitting my head against the countertop. Have a good week. Bundle up, folks in the Northeast, and take deep breaths when the customer checking out purchases decides it’s a good idea to have a long conversation with the cashier. Toodles.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Good night, all. I think I'm emotionally drained. Not from all the reveals, and tears, and advice from the group, but just from the length of this episode. Plus, I got my flu and covid shots today, one in each arm, and they are sore.

But. I will try to be here on Sunday for snark duty.

Enjoy the rest of the week, y'all. ✌🏿️❤️

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Realitystarr said:

Danielle YOU'RE IN DEBT!!!!  

Interesting that it has NEVER been mentioned on the show! It’s all over the internet and viewers are aware of it but her debt and bankruptcy wasn’t addressed on 90DF 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Doesn't he have a business? He can't just up and leave. 

Why have none of our super sleuths uncovered the reason Wayne has never been "able" to come to the US?   Sounds like a visa issue to me.  

5 minutes ago, Quof said:

Why have none of our super sleuths uncovered the reason Wayne has never been "able" to come to the US?   Sounds like a visa issue to me.  

I think it's a money issue.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

How many times did they see each other in person during the lead up to her move (I can't keep track of the dysfunctions of the various couples)?  Surely one of those visits could have had him come to the US rather than her flying to South Africa.  He has never set foot on US soil, there has to be a reason. 

11 hours ago, OneGuy said:

7 Embryos will be the name of their spin-off show.

Kenny: “We have so many embryos! Cheer for us!”

Also Kenny: “Don’t implant any of them omg”

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How do they not see that Julio is the bad guy…the trick of falsely accusing one’s spouse to deflect responsibility is as old as time

These people can’t stand a Beautiful Intelligent Woman.  BIW are always the bad guy in a 90DF Tell All disagreement.

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tim «  why didn’t Kirstin mention this earlier «  because not everyone enjoys airing all their dirty laundry on television. Especially the Dutch, who are known to be more reserved 

Tim is the biggest BIW Hater of all, because none of them want him. And rightly so.

Guys who look and sound like Tim only win over a BIW if they have a “I only want to make you happy” mentality towards relationships, as opposed to Tim’s “I’m not going to do a fucking thing for you unless I WANNA” attitude.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Tim's seething contempt toward Kirsten was actually uncomfortable. He was really, really vicious. My guess is that he looks up to and admires Julio and wants to be his best buddy so he took his side so that Julio would notice him and want to be his friend. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

They forgot all about the Jehovah's Withess schtick.

They're not JWs, they were once but they met on a site for ex JW.

4 hours ago, Quof said:

Because he's a one man business & doesn't want to take the time away from it in case he loses customers? Or maybe he just has some old legal troubles that won't allow him to get a visa, like the guy in England had.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shocking! Kirsten has a male friend! And she deleted a conversation on her phone, which she has every right to do. Its her goddamn phone. And where does Julio get off recording her? I cannot STAND him. Gaslighting fuck, 

I hated the piling on of Kirsten. I’m a Tim fan, but him saying they know she is lying pissed me off.   How the fuck do you know? You don’t know her.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
9 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I hated the piling on of Kirsten. I’m a Tim fan, but him saying they know she is lying pissed me off.   How the fuck do you know? You don’t know her.  

Then his nonchalance talking about his disrespect for Kenny’s marriage.

Fuck off, Tim. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It bears repeating my friend and I wonder if he has it squirrelled away somewhere. Maybe he keeps it in a sock like Georgi 

And his socks are probably BIG, know what I mean?

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So I've been wrapping presents for the last two days. Today I had a gift wrap panic attack and dashed out to Target for more gift wrap. Also tags and tape. I spent over $100. I am only about halfway done with wrapping. Send help. 

My local library has a gift wrapping station, everything you need, during the holiday season. It’s especially good for people who don’t want the family members to know what they’re getting.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1