Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So he works double-shifts, an hour away, has to sleep in his car and...he's importing a wife?  She should be THRILLED with being neglected in a country that is not her own...  Let's see how this goes!

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I see drug related brain injury.

Yep. Opioid addiction is so tough to beat because it rewires your brain. I thought it was a bit of a scare tactic but my pharmacist friend said this is absolutely true.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2

If Sam is so broke, then how does he afford the butt ugly tattoos?   Or did he go to a tattoo school as a test case, for free?      How is Sam going to import Citra with his low salary.   Another U.S. importer of his future fiance who lives with the parent?     I can't see Dad being happy with a devout fiance in his house.    

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yikes, I've never ever been able to see what charms Ryan Gosling has. I think he's funny looking. 

Thank you for saying that. I think he’s funny and charming in interviews but I would never call him handsome.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

If Sam is so broke, then how does he afford the butt ugly tattoos?   Or did he go to a tattoo school as a test case, for free?      How is Sam going to import Citra with his low salary.   Another U.S. importer of his future fiance who lives with the parent?     I can't see Dad being happy with a devout fiance in his house.    

She doesn't seem especially devout. She doesn't cover her head or dress modestly. I smell some Matt Sharp generated Islamophobia here. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They look cheap…maybe a buddy tested his technique on his neck?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yikes, I've never ever been able to see what charms Ryan Gosling has. I think he's funny looking. 

He iS funny-looking, but somehow very attractive . To me at least. Isn’t he Canadian? Tell the family.

• Like 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

But will Manuel ever just call her a heinous bey-otch, walk out the door, and get the hell over to his relatives in NYC and NJ? I hope so, but does he have the guts?

He'll marry her ass first, then take off. He's another Luis. He's needs to get married in 90 days or go back home.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 2