Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh please. It was bad enough the first time when Assholeu did his dance. And look where they are now.

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Deja vous of Asoulu (sp) dancing at the airport.

At least his dance seemed like he was so glad to see Kalani. This one's was just nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Jasmine’s lips are growing bigger. 

And some other assets seem to be inflating dramatically too.   Having unnecessary repeated surgeries is dangerous.   People should stop turning their lives upside down to do extreme surgeries.   It's a sad thing to do to yourself. 

Risking your life to make yourself into an extreme plastic surgery patient is awful.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So are her boobs. I'm afraid she's going to have either a wardrobe malfunction or one of those puppies is going to burst. 

I actually think that she lost some weight so it makes all her outsized body parts look even more prominent.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is The Last Resort as bad as we thought it would be? How can Grangela even participate if Mykull is still in Nigeria?

She totes him around on a screen on a stick. One “therapist” gave her a Bluetooth vibrator that Michael can control with an app on his phone. Hilarity ensues 

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is The Last Resort as bad as we thought it would be? How can Grangela even participate if Mykull is still in Nigeria?

Technology!

I’m ashamed that I’ve kept watching it … 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Mykull appears via TV screen. Yes, as bad as it sounds. Lots of cheap shot sex therapy. Such a drag. Then, of course, Ed...

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She would have been stunning if she kept her original face. At certain angles her jaw looks lumpy. According to botched that is a bad surgery.

Her mom looks like she would have without all the surgery. Much better. 

• Like 6

I laughed so hard when Jasmine was waxing ecstatic about how she was going to be more "natural"; fluffing her hair with her six inch acrylic nails, talking through her grossly enhanced lips, looking at us through her spider eyelashes....

• Applause 2
  • LOL 12
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait…he quit his job? Doesn’t he need to support her financially?

He's turning full-time to his career as a hat model and hoping to be cast in the next Jardiance commercial.

• LOL 10