Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

"When I Bongo the airport, I always wear Panique, from Chanel."

Chanel now makes "Evening in Paris" - it used to sell in Woolworth's for $.25 and  now sells for $59.99 at Vermont Country Store.  My generation bought it for Christmas for our Moms.  A pretty blue bottle.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

Chanel now makes "Evening in Paris" - it used to sell in Woolworth's for $.25 and  now sells for $59.99 at Vermont Country Store.  My generation bought it for Christmas for our Moms.  A pretty blue bottle.

I remember it well. And we bought Friendship Garden for our friends. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So, the woman driving around Rochester, is having an anxiety attack, on her phone while driving on the freeway, and thinks this is OK?    Ashley is scaring me, and why is Manuel coming to NY on the last day of his visa?   How do you not know when someone is arriving, or not arriving?  I can see why Sienna drove separately. 

So, the visa and relationship must have been taking time, so why didn't Manuel try to learn some english?  He's as bad as the others on this show who don't prepare for a big move. 

So, Nikki is moving to Moldova, so why insn't she on The Other Way?   Do you really get two shots at a K-1 with the same person 15 years apart?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

I love Vermont Country Store…I want all the stoneware…I just love looking through the catalog.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

That's extremely confusing to me.

I was puzzling about it too. Must be 1 day left to arrive, then the 90 day clock starts? But also, why did he leave it so late?

• Like 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's sad to see so many participants taking fillers and cosmetic surgery so far.   Nikki (Nicole) seems like a nice person, so why take it so far?  She would be beautiful without the huge lips.   

I find this on so many reality shows. All the women with all the procedures. I find it distracting.

• Like 8

And for fucks sake, you've been to Eastern Europe. Those women like to Dress Up. My "heart daughter" was born in Moldova and came to the US when she was nine. She goes back as much as she can, probably more now that she's living in London. According to her, EVERYONE in Chisinau gets decked out in the evening and everyone's checking everyone else's outfits out. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's sad to see so many participants taking fillers and cosmetic surgery so far.   Nikki (Nicole) seems like a nice person, so why take it so far?  She would be beautiful without the huge lips.   

Body dysmorphia. You don’t see what the mirror reflects.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I don't like any of these people.

Nikki looks like she's 70 and makes  me wonder if all those blondes on the  Real Housewives are also trans because they all have the same face.

I bet a lot of the public figures go to the same big name plastic surgeons.   

• Like 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She isn't a  nice  person.   She  went  after  a young naive  boy and never revealed she was trans until years later.

• Like 4