Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Made Avgolemono soup (it's a Greek soup)

I love avgolemono soup and make it pretty often. Its not great for the weekly cook because it doesn't hold, you have to eat it up right away. I'm always on the lookout for stuff that will either freeze or hold for a few days in the fridge. (Houseguest and I cook once a week and drop off for my mother and brother). 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love avgolemono soup and make it pretty often. Its not great for the weekly cook because it doesn't hold, you have to eat it up right away. I'm always on the lookout for stuff that will either freeze or hold for a few days in the fridge. (Houseguest and I cook once a week and drop off for my mother and brother). 

Strange. 

I put the leftovers in the fridge for tomorrow. Usually holds ok for the next few days.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is going on with Amanda's part? 

Her roots are growing out. We need Eva Longoria and her L’Oreal root touch up as a sponsor.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I saw "mother and brothel"

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I binge-watched Dear Child (Netflix) earlier this week. Very creepy. I highly recommend it. Watch it in German with the English closed captions.

I binged that last night. Super creepy.

I wish we got more backstory on the real Lena and why she stayed for 13 years.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

binge-watched Dear Child (Netflix) earlier this week. Very creepy. I highly recommend it. Watch it in German with the English closed captions.

Thank you! I went to add that to my Netflix list and found out there’s a new season of Glow Up! 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, really? I ditched Netflix a couple of months ago but maybe I'll re-up for a month. I love that show.

In other news, I just found out that Face Off is on the SYFY app. Now if I could just stream the newest season of the Pottery Throwdown, I’d be very happy.

Edited by MagicEyes
Browser issues
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I wonder what Jasmine will say when she looks where Gino lives.

I think she will bee line for the one thing he has left in his place from his ex-wife, and have a meltdown. Like the show wants.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4