Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

I didn't realize "in this moment" was a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Get ready. This is Statler's MO. She'll drop a bomb, then say "It was the case IN THIS MOMENT, but that doesn't mean I meant it/things won't change/something could happen". She is AWFUL.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

I'm here!  My boyfriend and I broke up.  He is not ready for a romantic thing with me, so we're going to a non-exclusive dating/friendship thing.  It's fiiiine, for the best but...  I'm going to get drunk. Lol

Here I am!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 17
  • Sad 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  My boyfriend and I broke up.  He is not ready for a romantic thing with me, so we're going to a non-exclusive dating/friendship thing.  It's fiiiine, for the best but...  I'm going to get drunk. Lol

Here I am!!!

I am so sorry to hear that.  His loss. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does this guy look any different after Botox? No. 

He certainly is full of himself.

the only I see is that now his forehead doesn’t move 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Here I am!!!

Sit yourself right here by the fire. First drink's on me. I make a mean martini. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Here I am!!!

He sounds like a chucklefuck.  You deserve someone mach sexier, baybee.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Here I am!!!

Oh dear...breakups are never easy! Be kind to yourself. 

FWBs can be handy if they don't come with a stashed spouse. Ask me how I know. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Here I am!!!

Let me pour you a drink 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Here I am!!!

Aw, sorry - you would think an adult would know what they want, but there's so much immaturity in adults nowadays.  Hope you get your heart's desire!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

I spent $50 for a little tube of stuff to flatten my under eye bags. I researched different brands and picked this one but it does absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t you know out of all the brands I considered I ended up with the one that has no refunds 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 8