Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, that's it for me, one glimpse of Ed and my gorge rose. Have a fantastic week, hope to see most of you on Friday night for Fun With Inmates! I love you all, MWAH!

Same here. Couldn't hit the off button on my remote fast enough.

Alright, everyone! Have a good night, and see you soon. Looks like, from the preview, that the next discussion in Family TJ's house (ooooh that angry brother of his!)  will be  something! 🥰👋🏿

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Didn't miss Kirsten - forgot all about her.   Yes - returning to India next Monday!!

Everyone have a great week, my daughter has had dental pain for 2 weeks, but there's nothing wrong with her teeth.  We've been to dentist, oral surgeon and Endontist.  She does have TMJ and it may be nerve pain. Hoping to help her feel better.  She's seeing a neurologist for botox into her facial nerves.  Also she's had 5 seizures last Thursday - so, I'm got my hands full right now.  Thanks for the snark!

SO sorry, that's a lot. Hope she feels better soon! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tvrox said:
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Um, if my mother sent me to boarding school so she could move to Turkey and bang some guy I would be seriously pissed. 

I’ve never instantly & instinctively detested anyone on this franchise as much as I detest this vapid poser. From her bulbous lips & boobs, to her affected LA speech, to her constant hair petting, to her weird eyebrows, to her ‘cuh-reer,’ to her ‘daughter in boarding school’ — zero redeeming value. Can’t. Stand. Her. Her whole storyline seems fake & staged (SHE - as a child - caused her family to give up the “Amish lifestyle”; the last-minute pitch for love from her rent-friend-for-the-show). Ugh. So fake. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I think Dr. Now has had it. At one point they were bringing in a younger bariatric surgeon, and then they tried overlapping with the Too Large doctor. I'm hoping that they find a combination that works and bring back the weigh ins. 

Dr. Proctor is adorable but he’s too nice. Dr. Now takes no prisoners 

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So she wants him to knock her up, then she wants to spirit the baby off to New York so they can have riding lessons and go to Dalton and play lacrosse? 

Not “they.” Danielle has determined the baby will be a “she.” 

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, that's it for me, one glimpse of Ed and my gorge rose. Have a fantastic week, hope to see most of you on Friday night for Fun With Inmates! I love you all, MWAH!

“Edward and Elizabeth’s” wedding is TOMORROW 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Watching Shekina with her friends in the kitchen, I recognized Shawna from Celebrity Wife Swap who was married to Lorenzo Lamas for awhile. At least, I'm pretty sure and oh my gosh, that reality show aired ages ago!

Danielle, "we" won't be pregnant..."you" are the one who will be pregnant. Sheesh, that's so annoying and stupid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

EXTRA EARLY- primetimer crashed on me half way through last week and tried to get back in but the primetimer dictatorship said NO and after 20 mins I gave up. So let’s think good thoughts for my connection this week!!

ETA- should we start a new thread, or is it just me that is being glitchy

Edited by Angry Moldovan2
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/28/2023 at 6:44 PM, ChiMama said:

I’ve never instantly & instinctively detested anyone on this franchise as much as I detest this vapid poser. From her bulbous lips & boobs, to her affected LA speech, to her constant hair petting, to her weird eyebrows, to her ‘cuh-reer,’ to her ‘daughter in boarding school’ — zero redeeming value. Can’t. Stand. Her. Her whole storyline seems fake & staged (SHE - as a child - caused her family to give up the “Amish lifestyle”; the last-minute pitch for love from her rent-friend-for-the-show). Ugh. So fake. 

Her family were fake amish, so she's 2nd generation fake poseur.

I was already warned about this somewhere else but I will just say that a cast member from Love After Lockup died this weekend.  You will have to look it up yourself less I be banned for saying anymore. I thought it was a hoax at first but alas no.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

BTW guys... I still am not in the mood to do the weekly threads.

Maybe @Drogo can pick it up again? They did such a wonderful job.

Or anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

You know I’m a sucker for compliments and would’ve done anything you asked, but I looked and there’s already an episode thread for this one.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

If gino goes back with jazzmin after that ourburst....he deserves her.

Are you kidding? That's their love language. 

Hola, peeps! I have a big bowl of snark dip and tortilla chips, tuck in! Has everyone had a good week? 

• Like 6
  • Love 2