Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy fuck why is Kolini there?!?

I’m not opposed to Kolini being included, because she wore a red jumpsuit to the Tell-All when Angela was wearing the same thing, but Kolini looked a million times better. I’m hoping for more of that. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

He gave her a hall pass, and she took it! I laughed.

Why would anyone want one?? I mean, do you really want to drag someone else into your mess? 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m sick of Ansuelu and his innocent Island boy act. I see you.

Does Kalani remember that his having random sex with a tourist is how they met?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, renatae said:

I know I said I wouldn't watch The Last Resort, but here I am hate watching.

Well, true to form, narcissistic Ed is at it again. They broke up after his hateful behavior at the tell all, which was basically the same as ever. Well, they got back together, not because he missed Liz. Oh, no, he had shoulder surgery and was immobilized. Needed help. Prick.

I quit all 90 Day crap but was curious about this (and I like resorts lol).... but it's pretty bad so also hate watching but not sure I want to watch a whole season of this. They are all pretty much users and abusers, some more so than others.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Does Kalani remember that his having random sex with a tourist is how they met?

No,  because she is so special he just couldn't help himself to resist her.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Btw, thrush? I thought only Brits called it that. Yeast infection!

When it happened in the mouth, it was called thrush in my world.

Wait, Asuelo kissed someone or had oral sex. Kalani kissed, had oral sex and intercourse with someone else. 

Why is he the villain again? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wait, Asuelo kissed someone or had oral sex. Kalani kissed, had oral sex and intercourse with someone else. 

He did it first, and with several partners, lied, gave her a hall pass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I was firmly on Ansuelu’s side for a long time. Then saw how he refused to help with the kids, constantly went out during lockdowns even though he has young children at home etc. they should have never gotten married but no condoms are for slut people according to him and now we have multiple children to drag into our dysfunction. Takes two to tango. They are both awful. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

At least Asuelo appears remorseful, agree she is making him the villain.  Her having sex with someone else was solely her decision regardless of a hall pass.... and she is still involved too?

LOL looks like a lot more crying in the previews.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, endure said:

At least Asuelo appears remorseful, agree she is making him the villain.  Her having sex with someone else was solely her decision regardless of a hall pass.... and she is still involved too?

LOL looks like a lot more crying in the previews.

Yea she is awful and I think he is very manipulative and don’t buy the tears. She is petty as all hell and will hold this against him the rest of her life, using it as an excuse to be mean and toxic. Just get a divorce. Like…you have a whole other relationship with another dude. You are even worse.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

The Hall Pass wouldn't fly at Casa Floating Bison.  The only hall pass I would see is all my clothes and stuff passing me as Mrs. FB threw them    past me, down the hall!

Asualo channeling Michael:  I did the BJ.  For real.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am here…Liz looked amazing when she was broken up with Ed. The booze bloat is back in her face.

Ed has that effect on people:  Caution, Relationship with Ed May Cause Bloating and Abdominal Discomfort

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, Doublemint said:

@Pepper Mostly is probably doing Meals on Wheels.   Isn't it kinda late for that?

Sorry to miss the chat, Meals on Wheels ran late. I'll submit my forms for disciplinary action first thing. Will there be a review? Do I have the right of appeal? Can I have legal representation?

In my defense, I would have made it for the last hour if it was a two hour show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Lol It's not like the arguing or crying, which is all that happened tonight, would keep her alert.

10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Slacker! There are only ten minutes left.

Honestly. I went to bed at 9 - i was dead tired. 

But thanks for the kick in the rear. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sorry to miss the chat, Meals on Wheels ran late. I'll submit my forms for disciplinary action first thing. Will there be a review? Do I have the right of appeal? Can I have legal representation?

In my defense, I would have made it for the last hour if it was a two hour show. 

You can appeal but your sentence is a 24 phone chat with Mary and a prostitution dress from SA.

• LOL 8

TLC stop with beating the horse....it is totally dead. Tried watching last resort and found it so boring that i fell asleep.

So TLC can't make a show out of losers...we need new people not the same old misfits!  Bury the horse and move away from BIG drED, AnGElooser, Kaloonie et hub, YugoYaei and spouse, Meanymolly and others on the island of misfits! GIVE US A BREAK.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
On 8/13/2023 at 8:00 PM, torontomeridith said:

Ed, likeable and relevant? More like opprobrious and obnoxious. If the show runner likes him so much, let him entertain him at home behind closed doors and spare us!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2023 at 10:27 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Molly and Kelly seem to almost hate each other…why are they even here? Does TLC pay that much?

Rumors have it that even though they had broken up, they were called in to fill the void after Colt’s tragic trampoline accident. 

On 8/14/2023 at 9:17 PM, TMI said:

Why are kalani's kids there?

She’s probably still breastfeeding both of them 

On 8/14/2023 at 10:43 PM, Suzywriter said:

What idiot thinks that the only way you can get thrush is through body contact?? I've gotten it from meds--antibiotics and diabetic meds.

The same idiot who thinks you can’t get pregnant when you’re breastfeeding 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 8/15/2023 at 1:50 AM, Floatingbison said:

Ed has that effect on people:  Caution, Relationship with Ed May Cause Bloating and Abdominal Discomfort

Other side effects may include involuntary muscle movements which may become permanent, sausage fingers, and a skin infection of the perineum 

• LOL 6

Guys super funny. We were watching the preview (me and bf) and the commercial for 90 Days Last Resort came on. Boyfriend who doesn't watch the show said that Pred looked like the Chet Ogre from Weird Science. 

OMG! I cannot stop laughing. Sooooo true!!!!!

christmas selfies GIF

• LOL 7

Hey all…so I can’t deal with cunty Amanda….Jason was a manager of a fast food place…fucking watch out, she needs CEO material here. Bitch you went overseas to find a man yet complain now that he is trash and say  you may have hurt his feelings while looking all smug and doing your makeup.  No. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3