Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

You guys are so fast with the snark. I can’t keep up and I’m making loads of typos. Forgive my one finger typing while trying to watch.

Its like old times, the show is flying by and all you snarkers are ON FIRE!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Riley "If you don't immediately make yourself my sex slave and spend every second of the remaining two weeks with me ...I am taking back my pearls and going home"...

Response: "Bye Bye Love"

"

"

Edited by TMI
repeated
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

🎶“Tonight I will be Miss Saigon”

”Tonight you’ll be Miss Jumped Upon”🎶

🎶“I’ll win a GI and be gone…”

He’ll screw you with your crown still on” 🎶

Edited by magemaud
I had to finish the song
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, TMI said:

Riley "If you don't immediately make yourself my sex slave and spend every second of the remaining two weeks with me ...I am taking back my pearls and going home"...

Response: "Bye Bye Love"

"

🎶Bye, bye happiness, hello loneliness, I think I’m gonna cry, goodbye my love goodbye.🎶

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We took the train there and stayed at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel. The underground mall was right beneath the hotel. 

I've always wanted to go to Montreal. Some day. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

While you’re there, Quebec City is fabulous 

I went to Montreal with my then-boyfriend maybe 40 years ago? (Yikes).  It was beautiful, but my best memory is arguing with that doofus over a street sign.  I was trying to tell him that "Rue de la..(anything)" means "street".  Says me  with high school French.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Vamps needs a blood transfusion, and you’re obsessed with the drama that Cleo is trans. Worry about your hairline and complexion 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Most of this show is just watching people pack and unpack. 

What does that say about us, that we comment on it week after week 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

What kind of cats are these that allow you to calmly place them in and take them out of carriers? How did I get stuck with an abusive hell beast who rips my arms to shreds and screams his head off the whole way to the vet?

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Vamps needs a blood transfusion, and you’re obsessed with the drama that Cleo is trans. Worry about your hairline and complexion 

If he has all these worries and concerns, and is that swayed by his transphobic, bigoted family, I'd venture to say that Cleo is NOT the love of his life. Just spitballin' here. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If he has all these worries and concerns, and is that swayed by his transphobic, bigoted family, I'd venture to say that Cleo is NOT the love of his life. Just spitballin' here. 

They’re no Isabel and Gabe, that’s for sure.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1