Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So when Amanda and Razvan (or whatever the fuck his name is) don’t work out, can she blame it on God?

Well, you certainly don't expect HER to take responsibility for her own foolishness, do you? Tut tut. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And she was so afraid that she'd "never find love again"! Sigh. I'm all a-swoon. Once more I say, "Jesus Amanda, where's the goddamn fire?".

Widow brain is a terrible affliction.  For about a year, it feels like  "Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!". Any damned body will do, because it feels like if we can just hire a replacement, the please-let-me-die-too agony will ease up.

I would have married the badger that lives under my shed to get relief. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 4
(edited)

David is going to get his heart stomped on by Sheila, isn't he?   His friend is very nice.   

I worked with a lady who was wonderful at sign language, and she told me there are many version of sign language.    I always figured there was only one version, but thre isn't.    

Tyray's sister will tell him to get a clue about Carmella, right?  

I don't watch Love in Paradise, but I love that pool they just showed on the commercial. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

David is going to get his heart stomped on by Sheila, isn't he?   His friend is very nice.   

Who knows? Maybe he'll be an entitled, difficult prick and bring us some spectacular snark material!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The Armortec guy is using his granddaughters in his commercials to save money 

That guy is so annoying. If I was his granddaughters I would refuse to be in commercial. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

That guy is so annoying. If I was his granddaughters I would refuse to be in commercial. 

Then they might be out of the will. I’ve heard he’s loaded 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Gobi, are you lurking? How's the injury? 

Lurking. Have a cast on my wrist, makes it too hard to type. By the time I could type something, the moment will have passed.

Edited by Gobi
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Do I just tune out the commercials while I read, or do I get different commercials in NYC? I never know what you guys are talking about.

I’m in NJ but I think you get the Cambridge Pavers guy in New York, too

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Do I just tune out the commercials while I read, or do I get different commercials in NYC? I never know what you guys are talking about.

Oooh, you're in the city? Real bagels!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4