Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Amanda has jealousy problems what with Mr. Romania’s chosen “careers.”

That has never happened before. Ever.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

AMANDA! This Eurotrash fuckboy is not what God has in store for you! Sweet tap dancing Jesus my blood pressure.

He wants to be a Hollywood actor. He will drop,her as soon as the Greencard arrives.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Amanda has jealousy problems what with Mr. Romania’s chosen “careers.”

Hey, God sent him, right? Far be it from Amanda to gainsay the will of the lord. 

• LOL 5

You need a thick skin to get involved with anyone who has an entertainment job.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He wants to be a Hollywood actor. He will drop,her as soon as the Greencard arrives.

There are thousands of wannabes in Hollywood who end up nowhere. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

While I feel for him, he said that he knows about catfish. He should have seen the signs.

I feel bad for him but .....

Let's be honest.

He's not rich. He's overweight. Why would some chick that looks hot want to go out with him?

I mean honestly.

Big isn't always a negative attribute.  The huge red flag for me is Tyray's complete lack of style.  He's scruffy, no sharp fade, no beautiful beard trim, somewhat ashy skin. His clothes are baggy, faded, rumpled and sometimes stained instead of being big-guy-fly.  

He seemed kind and shy, but had little spirit, no hobbies, no spark.

Generally, that kind of hopeless demeanor is not going to attract someone who is beautiful, energetic and gives a lot of attention to appearance.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

I used to work for a Romanian company and got to work with a Romanian team who covered a different shift than us. I LOVED them! They were so smart and cool and funny!  Okay, that's all!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

So she started talking to this guy 2 months after her hubby passed?

And she was so afraid that she'd "never find love again"! Sigh. I'm all a-swoon. Once more I say, "Jesus Amanda, where's the goddamn fire?"

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

He wants to be a "friend" to the children.   No way he would get a regular job in Louisiana and be a Father to her children.   He has dreams of "movies", etc.  No, she is being stupid.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And she was so afraid that she'd "never find love again"! Sigh. I'm all a-swoon. Once more I say, "Jesus Amanda, where's the goddamn fire?"

She should spend some time working on herself. Jesse to the rescue!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Love doesn’t always show up again a couple of months after the spouse dies. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

So yesterday I had something called a barbecue sundae. It had really crisp coleslaw on the top, some very flavorful pulled pork in the middle, and baked beans on the bottom, all served in a Solo cup. LAWD, that was good. But probably not for people who don't like their food to touch. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2

So when Amanda and Razvan (or whatever the fuck his name is) don’t work out, can she blame it on God?

It was a lesson for her to repeat til she gets it right.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Love doesn’t always show up again a couple of months after the spouse dies. 

Right? What's her rush? Her poor husband is hardly cold and she's whinging about her lonely sadness and how she couldn't believe she'd ever find love again? Its been like two weeks! Jesus.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2