Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I guess we’ll just skip over the legal complexity of a prenup between an American citizen and a Colombian…where is it enforceable? Is there a choice of law provision? 

i still question the legality of OVER HALF of the prenushes that are signed in this franchise. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Tell All Request: Have Michael Benz fight Taylen.

I'm sure he could "protect" Danielle too. I mean its not like he has a job or anything. 

Why isn't Gabe defending Isabel? He just sits there and lets her throw this kind of shade? "All your girlfriends are batshit crazy! They're stupid and needy and this one probably is too!"

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here it comes. She's going to bring that annoying, nit picking, emotionally abusive stick insect she's married to to sunny California! Hilarity ensues!

Mahmoud is gonna hate American women. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

Soooo, mom and Monica are coming to the wedding that Gabe is only just now telling them about 2 weeks before it happens. I'm sure the plane tickets will be super inexpensive and readily available, along with accommodations.

We believe your storylines TLC. 🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So which of Osama’s wonky eyes are you supposed to look at if you had to talk to him face to face?

There's nothing consistent about Osama, sometimes he translates everything and other times he sits there mute.  I bet they all speak English.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Like that's a bad thing? 

If Isabel was a witch she could’ve just conjured up revised birth certificates, underwear stamp, fake peen material, etc. 

I doubt she has those powers and just isn’t using them, Sister Gabe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Mahmoud is gonna hate American women. 

i bet Mackmoud goes full on American if he goes to the US. I can see him getting out from under brother's thumb and expectations and embracing most of American culture.  

All he needs to do is go to Hooters. It's a family restaurant. Right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of the Americans on this show preen gleefully and tell us that they're lying to their soulmates. Like they're proud of it. Sickening.

Silly…they aren’t people…they are being rescued from bad Countries and need to obey and kiss the feet of those who rescued them. They are a shiny new toy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jeymi, she’s just not that into you. You ducked a bullet.

But are they not like LEGALLY MARRIED? I mean how do you divorce someone who's in another country? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2