Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone got anecdotes? We're missing @Eldemarge tonight because she's having a super fab weekend with Silvery Pony man. Anyone else got a story to tell? 

Look at this big chomper of a crocodile I found from Petapixel. The photographer calls it Croczilla. image.thumb.jpeg.8885fb5a2df1b9bef760ae41e913b5f2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone got anecdotes? We're missing @Eldemarge tonight because she's having a super fab weekend with Silvery Pony man. Anyone else got a story to tell? @Auntie Anxiety, did you manage to work "coach a ho" into the conversation over lunch with your son?

I did. He started laughing. Then he told me he’s going to have me declared non compos mentis.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone got anecdotes? We're missing @Eldemarge tonight because she's having a super fab weekend with Silvery Pony man. Anyone else got a story to tell? 

I tried a case and got a dismissal (win for me). It was appealed and I had trouble writing my brief because my opponent's arguments were so strange. The Appellate Court's decision was just over two pages (mostly the case caption) with a one sentence decision finding that "The Appellant's arguments are completely without merit."

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, judylo said:

Well, I was facing checkups with my internist and my liver doctor this past week (I have liver disease), so … I'm doing really well, though.

That's great!! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

This is making me mad. She is playing victim. She didn’t keep her promise and has been so shady. She is trashing Jeymi on national TV.

Gonna go to the highest level here. Kris is a female Geoffrey. I said what I said.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This is making me mad. She is playing victim. She didn’t keep her promise and has been so shady. She is trashing Jeymi on national TV.

Gonna go to the highest level here. Kris is a female Geoffrey. I said what I said.

i can't like this enough

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I gave you the Bar Mitzvah lesson/chicken story about my father, not good enough? lol.

It's not like it was chopped liver!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 4

Jen seems like a lot of fun. To show my true feelings, if I had to hang out at Starbucks with ONE of these Americans, Jen would probably be my backup pick in case Gabe becomes a pompous asshole. He already has manchild tendencies, and I hope the whole passport shit is manufactured.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jen seems like a lot of fun. To show my true feelings, if I had to hang out at Starbucks with ONE of these Americans, Jen would probably be my backup pick in case Gabe becomes a pompous asshole. He already has manchild tendencies, and I hope the whole passport shit is manufactured.

I would love to go for coffee with Isabel

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 4/19/2023 at 8:37 AM, magemaud said:

Or the Three Witches in “the Scottish Play” 

Boil, bubble, toil and trouble. 

image.png.d59ad724f732f8419e3d592bf1690bcb.png

OMG yes,  late to the party tonight, just starting watching, thinking three ugly Americans in India, they are so immature lol

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

“I am a certified interventionist.”

“I’ve gone through extensive training that you’re just hearing about right now.”

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, greekmom said:

I would love to go for coffee with Isabel

Nope, I want to have coffee with Mackmewd and will wear something that shows off my elbows! 

Randi is a certified interventionist (is that really a word?) Most drug counselers are former users/addicts in recovery, are we shocked to think she has a history of drug use?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3