Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That sucks/yay you! 

I had a similar ride--got pushed out of my job in February, started one with more money and better benefits in March. Go US!

Congrats to you both!!! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Oooooh, so that's why this was all last minute.  Because he was mad at her.  She doesn't actually care about his birthday.  If she did, this would have been actually planned in advance.

Still a twat.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, DANG!  I REALLY wanted to see Debbie fall off that donkey!  Oh well.  It was still fun snarking with y'all.  Have a wonderful week peeps!

I'll try to watch Love in Paradise tomorrow night.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Welp…that’s all for this slog of a round. Until we meet again next time…hope to see you around the forums. Gather tomorrow for a wretched recap of Lidia and her chicken feet. Have a nice week, snarkers! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well there it is…Oussama wants the green card!

And a wife who won't last long. 

A friend of mine married a much-older lady 19 years ago...now he is unhappily caring for a very ill spouse...and no longer feels like she is disposable. He loves her...it's so sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

The snark was the perfect way to end the second night of a long weekend. Patriots Day tomorrow up here in the Commonwealth of MA. Looks like I still have a few hours to train before the marathon. Look for me on Heartbreak Hill. Love you all! Adieu.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Good night, all!  My crush flies in from Orlando this Friday on my birthday so I miiiight be around next week, but I might not.  If not, you know why! Wish me luck.  When I return, I might be a disillusioned mess OR disgustingly in love, who knows.  

But either way, you guys are always the best!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

A friend of mine married a much-older lady 19 years ago...now he is unhappily caring for a very ill spouse...and no longer feels like she is disposable. He loves her...it's so sad.

I wonder if Jenny and Sumit will have the same fate.

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Good night, all!  My crush flies in from Orlando this Friday on my birthday so I miiiight be around next week, but I might not.  If not, you know why! Wish me luck.  When I return, I might be a disillusioned mess OR disgustingly in love, who knows.  

Happy birthday 🎊🎁🎈 

Here’s to NOT having shitty Danielle at your party.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Have fun and we expect details when you return!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Whaddya mean, she won’t last long? Stop with the ageism! I’m 68 and quite a few of us here are around the same age, do you expect us not to last long? Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nobody seems to be missing Daniele. Go figure.

Of course not, there was cake! It looked  a little small to serve all the people there, but there was cake!

Ok, time for me to catch up on all the snark I missed out on. Have a great week, y'all. ✌️❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Happy birthday!! And have fun with the crush :). 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

it's in May (the Tell All).

Debbie looks like Ric Flair.

Nicole looks more whiter than ever. Girl get a tan.

Gabe should have left the facial hair.

Kris looks even trashier. 

Jen needs to get her look in this decade.

Wait. I'm watching the repeat and still missed this promo! Glad you gave descriptions.

Debbie as Ric Flair? Whoo!

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Ted Lasso is so good, enjoy!

Oh, I know, I've already seen it three times! My son doesn't have Apple TV so now that he's unemployed we make him come over and watch. He loves it. He's all "why am I Ted?". Note: He is Ted. 

14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is all fake drama. I’m not buying a minute of the “don’t have the proper documents” story. They just needed the next plot bump.

Sharp writer's room Bible: "Plot line number three--lack of documents! Guaranteed to extend drama for at least three episodes. See also: Kenny and Armando.

13 hours ago, Drogo said:

Tell Nothing looking juicyyyyyy.

Don't be fooled. 

13 hours ago, Gobi said:

Why isn't the daughter covered up? Asking for Natalie.

Morocco is a bit more open. And isn't it always the older folks who tend to embrace tradition and custom? I'll bet when the daughter hits middle age she'll cover as well. 

13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My anecdote: Because the weather was so warm earlier this week, I slept with the windows open. At around 5:30am, my dog starts barking like someone was breaking into the house. Turns out she heard the wild turkeys gobbling as they walked through the backyard. Fucking turkeys are around all the time.

We have turkeys around here too! One stopped traffic in front of my house the other day as he strutted majestically across the street. 

13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Cobra chickens here aka Canada Goose.

Those things are a fucking menace. They have murder in their beady little eyes. 

13 hours ago, Gobi said:

No, no, no! You're supposed to flounce out of the Tell All!

This was her Practice Flounce.

12 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I am breathlessly waiting for a full report! Have a wonderful time! 

Sorry I missed the chat, peeps, it was FIRE. See you tonight for Idiots in Paradise!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, judylo said:

Whaddya mean, she won’t last long? Stop with the ageism! I’m 68 and quite a few of us here are around the same age, do you expect us not to last long? Sheesh.

I'm in the same agegroup @judylo.  I was talking about his expectations. I've never seen the group so touchy.

45 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t worry. We won’t get fooled again. (screams)

Meet the new boss...

• Love 4