Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I think I drifted off and didn’t even realize the show as over. That’s how rapt my attention was. Enjoy the longer days and i plan to weather (heh) the storm so I can be back next week for Snarking to the Oldies (hahaha). Adios, everyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes. And Jennifffffffer had a friend like Juan, Paola's friend. Can't remember his name though.

Jeniffffffffer's friend, I didn't bother to watch long enough to notice. Tim was not into that girl and she was looking for modeling opportunities, and wasn't hot for skinny shoulders Tim, either. 

• Love 1

Welp…I immediately turn off MILF Manor. Gross. I hope to see you all around the forums for some more juice, and I will definitely reveal every cast member’s birthday to give you some context and insider tea like never before. For example, Jeymi’s is July 1.

You all lit the snark on 🔥, the proper way, not like Nicole did. Until next time guys! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Jeniffffffffer's friend, I didn't bother to watch long enough to notice. Tim was not into that girl and she was looking for modeling opportunities, and wasn't hot for skinny shoulders Tim, either. 

Oh, the whole interaction with Cacao or whatever fanciful name he was called, occurred with Jesse. A "relationship" even more fake and phony that the one with Tim. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp…I immediately turn off MILF Manor. Gross. I hope to see you all around the forums for some more juice, and I will definitely reveal every cast member’s birthday to give you some context and insider tea like never before. For example, Jeymi’s is July 1.

You all lit the snark on 🔥, the proper way, not like Nicole did. Until next time guys! Peace out. ✌️ 

I'm watching old Family Feud streaming rather than watch that creepy power differential/grooming show. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, the whole interaction with Cacao or whatever fanciful name he was called, occurred with Jesse. A "relationship" even more fake and phony that the one with Tim. 

I always call him Cocoa or Coconut.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we ever learn what that rare motorcycle was? Was it a 1950 Indian or some special Harley or a Honda Rebel 250? I want to know!!

I was wondering what kind of motorcycle was worth $50000 myself. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

heard that she majored in speech-language pathology in college and was born April 1975*. 

Just catching up. I’m in a hotel in MD tonight that doesn’t get TLC! (Maybe I should demand a refund?) 

Anyway, Jen has a degree in Speech Path with that awful Kardashian VOCAL FRY? I also have a BS in Speech Pathology and Audiology from 50 years ago and I remember the professors even then warning us about what was called “glottal fry” because is could cause irreversible damage to your vocal folds. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I was wondering what kind of motorcycle was worth $50000 myself. 

The way Kris is so sketchy about things (drugs, weapons, illnesses, etc...) I started to think the motorcycle business is really that it was repo'd or that is how she hurt her neck from an riding accident!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Just catching up. I’m in a hotel in MD tonight that doesn’t get TLC! (Maybe I should demand a refund?) 

Anyway, Jen has a degree in Speech Path with that awful Kardashian VOCAL FRY? I also have a BS in Speech Pathology and Audiology from 50 years ago and I remember the professors even then warning us about what was called “glottal fry” because is could cause irreversible damage to your vocal folds. 

In the words of Jen herself, “Um, yeah.”

Found out through some online Google tea…Rishi has a law degree too. Jen also has degrees in Eastern Religion and English and Early Childhood Education. We need to have a Boston Tea Party on this question, snarkers: Do you think Jen used to be a teacher at some school of sorts? 🍵

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
45 minutes ago, greekmom said:

My husband never made me any Greek coffee either - cause he had a penis.

I divorced that penis.

Tea only takes 5 minutes to wake. Why the 4am wakeup? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darn, we could have had a meet up!

Next time for sure! My daughter is in Columbia. We were here for my Pandemic Baby Grandson’s third birthday 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

image.jpeg.f12ded33f517260618bdf5c130750039.jpegif the thief stole the motorcycle before the fire, he actually did her a favor 

I love a mystical, imaginary Unicorn Motorcycle/Tricycle.  I cannot help thinking that it was her drug dealer that took it for non payment of her "meds."

Unless she is an eye witness to the theft can't she just have her lawyer be her proxy in court?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Unless she is an eye witness to the theft can't she just have her lawyer be her proxy in court?

Plus she said she “just learned she was served.” How could she be served while in Colombia? And did she get her “rare motorcycle” back when the “thief” was arrested? If so, what’s the “I was going to sell it & use that $$ to support us” issue? Confusing, sketchy & shady — not adding up!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

Plus she said she “just learned she was served.” How could she be served while in Colombia? And did she get her “rare motorcycle” back when the “thief” was arrested? If so, what’s the “I was going to sell it & use that $$ to support us” issue? Confusing, sketchy & shady — not adding up!

It is very much addict like behavior, every story has layers of questionable layers with everything being someone elses fault.

Jeymi shouldn't be crying over Krazy Kris leaving and never to return, she would be dodging a bullet.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is very much addict like behavior, every story has layers of questionable layers with everything being someone elses fault.

Jeymi shouldn't be crying over Krazy Kris leaving and never to return, she would be dodging a bullet knife.

FTFY

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like Kris will not have pictures of this "rare motorcyle," or paperwork for proof of ownership.

Assuming it was recovered, the VIN number would show who the registered owner was.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll check Tom and Lorenzo tomorrow for the fashion.

Can you expound on these fashion sources? I’m out of the loop.  I rarely go to the movies any more but enjoy the outfits!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Assuming it was recovered, the VIN number would show who the registered owner was.

You know darn well the VIN will be scratched off and it will have been wrecked in the get away, there seems to be a lot of "Yes but then ______ happened," to all of her stories.  I mean she was in the hospital for injuries from a car accident then on the way home from the hospital had another accident, layers and layers of questionable layers.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like Kris will not have pictures of this "rare motorcyle," or paperwork for proof of ownership.

Of course not! She lost EVERYTHING in that fire! 

• LOL 4
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know darn well the VIN will be scratched off and it will have been wrecked in the get away, there seems to be a lot of "Yes but then ______ happened," to all of her stories.  I mean she was in the hospital for injuries from a car accident then on the way home from the hospital had another accident, layers and layers of questionable layers.

I wasn’t paying close attention, but none of this makes sense. If it was stolen and there is a court case then there had to have been some way to identify it as hers. Being “served” makes no sense, either. If it’s a criminal case there shouldn’t be any need for her to be present. If there is a reason, she wouldn’t be served, she would be called as a witness.

She wouldn’t get any money out of a criminal case, so maybe she has a civil case for damages because the motorcycle was damaged or destroyed. Then she would have to appear but she wouldn’t have to return to the US for a year (I think she said she might be gone that long). She would have to return for depositions and a trial, neither of which would require a year. Depositions could be done via zoom.

Or, she is just making this up. That’s most likely the case.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I liked the conversation Gabe had, there is so much misinformation out there and it was very interesting. Questions I always wanted to ask but was afraid to. Good for him for feeling comfortable enough to explain that.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

I wasn’t paying close attention, but none of this makes sense. If it was stolen and there is a court case then there had to have been some way to identify it as hers. Being “served” makes no sense, either. If it’s a criminal case there shouldn’t be any need for her to be present. If there is a reason, she wouldn’t be served, she would be called as a witness.

She wouldn’t get any money out of a criminal case, so maybe she has a civil case for damages because the motorcycle was damaged or destroyed. Then she would have to appear but she wouldn’t have to return to the US for a year (I think she said she might be gone that long). She would have to return for depositions and a trial, neither of which would require a year. Depositions could be done via zoom.

Or, she is just making this up. That’s most likely the case.

See, this is what I mean by addict thinking, nothing is a straight line with her, there is always layers of questions in all her stories, this one in particular.  @Gobi, you brought up some really good points in your post, I guess Jeymi has absolutely no idea of the US legal system so she is taking everything at face value, she should count her blessings Kris will be going home.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

"You are my strange beautiful..." Well, Debbie got the first part right

He’s strange magic. Even Jeff Lynne likes him.

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I keep waiting for one of them to call her a lazy cow in a language she doesn’t understand like Sumit’s mom did Jenny.

Tell Rishi to go marry a 65-year-old instead. He’s too young for a 100-year-old!

• Like 2