Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

fridges are $$$. My brother gave us his old one a few years back,

We splurged this year and got a new fridge, two ice makers, the upper makes regular ice cubes and the one in the freezer makes craft ice balls, I can never go back, I am a craft ice person now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

We splurged this year and got a new fridge, two ice makers, the upper makes regular ice cubes and the one in the freezer makes craft ice balls, I can never go back, I am a craft ice person now.

The one we got from my brother dispensed ice and water. I felt so fancy! Of course the water/ice dispenser broke after a few months, so we have to reach into the freezer for ice like common proles. 

• Hugs 3
  • LOL 1

Um….this is a lot of detail.

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love how open-minded Isabel is about everything.

Same. I’m worried that this couple is too good to be true.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The one we got from my brother dispensed ice and water. I felt so fancy! Of course the water/ice dispenser broke after a few months, so we have to reach into the freezer for ice like common proles. 

I never hooked up the ice and water dispenser. It seemed like someplace that mold would grow. 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm a sap.  He brought her flowers. I want these crazy kids to work it out!  They're both weirdos!  I know it's not going to work but I really want it to!!!!

Those flowers were sad! Also why did her bag have the Presidential seal on it? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Thank God the Slatons will be off my screen when the season ends.

anyone here watch Vanderpump Rules?

I haven’t in a couple years but maybe should start again. I’ve heard about the Tom-Arianna-Raquel drama. Surprised Katie and Schwartz split up.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am ashamed to admit I watched the first couple of seasons. I’m a better person now.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I really doubt they will depart our TVs.  I'm guessing the cliff hangers on the episode, and the recent tabloid articles, will lead to another season.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just cannot bring myself to watch it, I know my bar for crap is very low but those people are so vapid, just can't watch.

I started because I loved Lisa Vanderpump. First seasons were awesome, then it sucked and now the scandal has brought it back! 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We had some sort of flakes today, maybe frozen something or other but no accumulation in Reisterstown, the landscapers took the snow poles away the other day, I doubt we will see any more snow and if so nothing more than a dusting.  I bought two new pairs of snow boots this year and they are dusty now, sigh.

You can come get some of mine. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1