Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

It was the refusal to take any of the treatments offered that made us question. 

I can't fault her for avoiding cervical surgery; there's a real risk of being paralyzed from the neck down.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I can't fault her for avoiding cervical surgery; there's a real risk of being paralyzed from the neck down.

I was married to someone who had 'chronic bullshit pain'.  The similarities between his behaviors and Kris' are bringing out the jaded in me. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

She's missing some brain cells, that's for damn sure. 

She wants to "discuss" things with Mahmoud. Who does nothing but belittle and demean her. He laughs at her and tells her she's being a silly, emotional woman. She will never, ever have anything even resembling a conversation with him. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Weird food" is a Bingo square. And of course it can't be delicious or delightful! Foreign countries are full of weird food and people who babble in foreign languages and don't have shopping malls or reality TV or Entenmann's coffee cakes or even Pizza Hut! Plus did you know that many of them are not even Christian?? My stars!

It could have been penis soup 🤷🏽‍♀️

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe Fatima will give it a whirl. She can always wear a head covering (I don't know the correct word).

I think she's gonna HAVE to wear a hijab,isn't she?  And can she just run around the family home in shorts & a t-shirt and just cover it up when she goes outside??

• Like 1
  • Love 1