Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Jesus Christ this tell all is the Ed show... I can't take much longer.

I agree!  I started reading the forum every time Ed has been on the last 2 seasons. I barely know what’s going on but this is ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Shaun - "Let me ask this question. Am I the only one here who has never watched the show?"

Well she’s better than me, because no matter how low Sharpe goes I can not look away. I aspire to be Shaun

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Who is Lana? 

Ukrainian hockey aunt

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Frozendiva I did that to my foot a number of years ago. I think it’s a muscle/tendon(?) thing that just takes time to heal. I ended up having to use a cane for a little bit because I couldn’t put weight on it without seeing stars.

You mean like Angela?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm passing on this 10 pm show, doesn't interest me.  What is MIL or whatever., what does it mean?   Curious.

MILF -Mom I'd Like to F.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Thanks for the 3 answers to MILF - I thought it had something to do with mother in law.  (I'm slinking away now).

That show is probably next on TLC's schedule.

• LOL 12
7 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm passing on this 10 pm show, doesn't interest me.  What is MIL or whatever., what does it mean?   Curious.

It's a term that's decades old now referring to MOTHERS I LIKE TO FUCK.  Women who have children and 'hot'. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1