Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

She began a relationship online with some dude from Nigeria - home to fake royalty. She goes there, he makes her feel good about herself. She marries the guy and sees him once a year, if that.

Exactly. She’s basically a candidate for sainthood.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Skidding in from work! I'm having a low carb pizza with ranch dressing in Angela's honor. 

I’m out of red wine and just finished my last mint chocolate chip Klondike bar!  It’s tough getting through this show.  Man……

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Suzywriter, I had a thin crust pizza for dinner. I figured the thinner crust meant that it was fewer calories. But maybe that’s only if you eat an individual portion, not the entire pizza. 🤔

I had a late lunch at the place my son chefs at--a BLTA--bacon (actually pork belly), lettuce, tomato and avocado. I figure avocado's healthy so its a wash. I also had three Kir royales, but drinks don't count, right?

And now listening to Libby sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" is threatening to bring it right back up again. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had a late lunch at the place my son chefs at--a BLTA--bacon (actually pork belly), lettuce, tomato and avocado. I figure avocado's healthy so its a wash. I also had three Kir royales, but drinks don't count, right?

And now listening to Libby sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" is threatening to bring it right back up again. 

Every time I watch this show, I deeply envy those here who can drink. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

They’re not mad that Libby’s being manipulated.

They’re mad that they’re not the ones manipulating her.

Side note: I don’t think Andrei manipulates her.  I think he’s given her an ally she never had before.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I saved this photo all week for you guys.  Sharps is very...very..low budget ya'll.

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I saved this photo all week for you guys.  Sharps is very...very..low budget ya'll.

Screenshot 2023-01-08 180759.png

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 15

I know about 10-20 people at church who sing as good, if not better than Libby.  My SIL, my niece and even my mom have vocals just as good…actually better.  So, for her to plan on a career…..I guess, but it’s just basic to me.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1