Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hmph. The rest of y'all don't have to call Egg to the carpet for his actions regarding his relationship with Liz, or with anyone. He knows they're wrong, but does them anyway because he is Egg.

• Fire 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I wonder what an anti-bingo card would look like, with events that would never happen on the show.  A square for "Angela shows some class" might be an example.

If the show drags a bit, not that it ever would, share some of your own ideas for the anti-bingo card.

Another square for Liz actually gets a brain and permanently dumps Ed. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Ed and Liz are so so sooooooo dysfunctional.  Ed is a passive aggressive narc and Liz has SERIOUS  self esteem issues.  This is not entertaining.  Watching an abusive relationship play out is soul sucking.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ezzy4 said:

Ed and Liz are so so sooooooo dysfunctional.  Ed is a passive aggressive narc and Liz has SERIOUS  self esteem issues.  This is not entertaining.  Watching an abusive relationship play out is soul sucking.

And Ed has fans! There are people who love this turd. I cannot EVEN.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Liz is on her last straw - Ed's peen.

She already revealed his peen is tiny.  I think this is all just a fake toxic relationship so they can be on TV.

This is why it's the same shit over and over again.

• Like 6

This is just a colossal bore. No one has anything interesting to say or talk about. Just drone on and on about the same old boring story lines they've been flogging all season. 

Ten minutes to go, friends. We've got this. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

If Liz ever gets into a relationship with a dude who isn't interested in fighting all the time, she really won't know what to do.  I think this is all she's ever known.

Not snarking but did she grow up in an abusive household? It fits

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

If Liz ever gets into a relationship with a dude who isn't interested in fighting all the time, she really won't know what to do.  I think this is all she's ever known.

It's sad, Liz seems to be hooked on conflict.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Not snarking but did she grow up in an abusive household? It fits

She was raised by her grandparents and always had a tumultuous relationship with her mother. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2

Ed should know that Liz is in "toxic, sick relationships", because she's in one with him right now. 

And he immediately jumps to slut shaming her. "Go have sex with a bunch of other guys! Go live your single life!" Fuck you Ed. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5