Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, renatae said:

That being said, why can't they agree that when he is done with the next job, she comes home?

Exactly! He has to go to work for three weeks. She could stay in Europe for that time then get back together in NOLA when he’s done. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

When my hubby was off doing airforce things, I took my 2 babies back to Australia so I wouldn’t be by myself. Had every intention of coming back

Back to 🇦🇺 ? You mean you’re not a Moldovan who is just angry ?

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s like having apple pie for breakfast with your coffee. I happen to have a, um, friend who has done that on occasion

Probably no worse than having donuts or pastries or pancakes with syrup or a bowl of sugary cereal.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, b2H said:

She knew this going in to the relationship.  She enjoys the money he is making - those jobs pay very well.  She is the problem here.  He hasn’t changed from who he was when she agreed to marry him.  It is not ok to remove their daughter to another continent.

They are both the problem. He wanted the hot Ukrainian and she wanted a ticket to the US. She had not seen her family in years so of course she wants to stay longer. They don’t communicate ..at all. Yara is spoiled and entitled and Jovi is an unsympathetic drunk. Won’t end well. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey guys, did you know that there's a big age difference between Jenny and Sumit? 

I'm texting immigration about this right now!

Edited by OneGuy
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bock BOCK! What’s a spinster? Jenny needs to start watching Masterpiece Theatre.

Right? Besides I bet Jenny is a big fan of bodice ripper romances. The word spinster has certainly drifted over her transom. She's full of shit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Jenny sounds like a teenager explaining why a 30+ year old man and a 64+ woman got married and couldn't tell the parents.

You're ancient Jenny, who gives a fuck at this point for their approval.  Move the fuck on.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Jenny sounds like a teenager explaining why a 30+ year old man and a 64+ woman got married.

You're ancient Jenny, who gives a fuck at this point for their approval.  Move the fuck on.

Jenny is going to die in her sleep any day now and she's still moaning about Sumit's damn family.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

When my husband and I got married in England I was so glad that I was able to say that I was previously married, because they still use the word spinster on the marriage license to refer to an unmarried women!

• Mind Blown 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

How can the tell all be three parts?!

Sharp writer: "We'll have a one-part tell all to conclude the season and keep viewers interested."

Sharp manager: "How can the tell all be one part?  You're fired!"

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey guys, did you know that there's a big age difference between Jenny and Sumit? 

Which one's older?

Also, did you know that Ronald stole his mother’s fridge, proof that he has a gambling addiction? 😮

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I haven't seen much of PrEd and Liz, but isn't HE the cause of all the arguments - just like that nonsense about her having a lesbian affair? So why would his family blame her? 

Would love to see Jenny's daughter put Sumit's family to the fire the way they do to Jenny. 

And here's Jenny trying to plan to get Sumit to US when she knows he doesn't want to go. 

• Love 9