Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, I was waiting for the German shepherd to jump on Andrei.   Very strange that he  (the dog) was quiet and did nothing.

The dog has gotten used to it and no longer reacts 

great minds @sainte-chapelle

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, I was waiting for the German shepherd to jump on Andrei.   Very strange that he  (the dog) was quiet and did nothing.

Poor thing is probably so used to all the fighting that he's numb.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

I don't know about the rest of you Schmoes but personally, if those were MY sisters, they'd find out I was pregnant when the baby graduated from high school - MAYBE.

I can see if it is the first baby. Any further kids - why would they care?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Usman is playing this con like a pro. And we get to see all his awards! Which begs the question, Awards for what exactly?

Best catfishing?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

This show is SO WEIRD when it comes to proposals.  These people talk about how they're going to get married for many episodes, so we assume they're engaged.  Then someone kneels and proposes and the music swells and someone cries.  Okay, so now you're really REALLY engaged??  But you weren't before??  Y'all are so weird.   

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This show is SO WEIRD when it comes to proposals.  These people talk about how they're going to get married for many episodes, so we assume they're engaged.  Then someone kneels and proposes and the music swells and someone cries.  Okay, so now you're really REALLY engaged??  But you weren't before??  Y'all are so weird.   

Wait until you see the engagement parties!

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1