Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Couldn’t they just have a bbq?

A brawl broke out the last time they tried that. 

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I mean, Andrei is psyched about the Grand Canyon and the pregnancy and he wants to make the fucking sign.  Let him make the sign!!!

Libby has no equal (except maybe her harpy sisters) in being a whiny bitchy complainer. She sounds like she's in eighth grade. "NO-UH! It looks stupid-uh! I'm getting cranky-uh!"

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Ok Kimbally....  You're just pushing it too far now, girl!!  You are gonna be the SECOND WIFE if Usman's Mom has anything to say about it!!  This storyline is getting a little long in the tooth for me.  UGH!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

"Okay, you can meet her but you can't go on a date. OK, you can go on a date but you can't have sex. OK, you can have sex but you can't get her pregnant. OK, you can get her pregnant but you can't marry her. OK...."

• Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

This never-ending barrage of the same commercials over and over could be the deal-breaker for me tonight.

Just now, Gobi said:

"Okay, you can meet her but you can't go on a date. OK, you can go on a date but you can't have sex. OK, you can have sex but you can't get her pregnant. OK, you can get her pregnant but you can't marry her. OK...."

First wife problems.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Exactly.  Wasted breath. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Can we all make an unbreakable Harry Potter pact that none of us will watch The Culpo Sisters?

I'm in!!

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Can we all make an unbreakable Harry Potter pact that none of us will watch The Culpo Sisters?

I'm in!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I don't think Usman's Mom is all that jazzed about his getting a green card and turning into a WORLDWIDE PHENOM like he wants.

I think Mom just wants to have a grandchild or twenty.  How come his other brothers aren't on the hotseat??  Or wait....  THEY HAVE KIDS??

Here we go with poor old Mikul....  This is the guy who needs to give up the ghost.  He just doesn't quite get that he's married to a frickin' hosebeast!!!  She will NEVER let you do ANYTHING you ever want to do.  Just give up.  Stay in Nigeria.  Marry a nice Nigerian lady and be done with it.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The who? I mean, I know they've been advertising this  new stupid-sounding show ad nauseum, but.... the who?

• Love 4