Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Good evening fellow Snarker! I actually am here about on time! Hope you all had a great week. Sorry,  Hotel Snarker, that your week was bad. 😣

I can hardly wait for Bilal's reaction to the doctor's latest news.

I hope Liz kicks Pred's butt. he's the world's biggest creep.

• Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed's "never called her fat". He "drops positive hints". I'm dying to hear what his "positive hints" are. "You'd be so much more beautiful if you were less fat"? 

“I’d love for you to lose some weight because it would make you healthier.”

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed's "never called her fat". He "drops positive hints". I'm dying to hear what his "positive hints" are. "You'd be so much more beautiful if you were less fat"? 

And that is called negging. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nah - he's say, "I know we're in the Pancake House, but why don't you order the oatmeal"?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

With all of the weapons in that room, why is Ed still standing? 

A question for the ages. My god I'm so outraged I feel my blood pressure rising. He is the absolute worst, that such a horrible excuse for a human being walks the earth horrifies me. 

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

And that is called negging. 

Bingo.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

I’m not saying Ed is unattractive, but unless you have a perfect body, it’s not nice to be critical of a lover’s weight.  It won’t make them lose weight any faster.  The best thing is to compliment them on how sexy they are and let them deal with it.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was trying to think if there is a single couple I would want to see again on 90 Day Fiance or one of the iterations and I drew a blank.🤷‍♀️

Avery and Omar but they are too good for this mess. She was annoying but grew one me….he is good for her. I liked Jenny and Larry as well.

• Love 5

The thing I don't get about Egg is he knows he's being hypocritical when he talks about her looks, size, or whatever he considers are her faults, but he just can't help himself. And, he's had therapy, so he says.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Bees52 said:

The thing I don't get about Egg is he knows he's being hypocritical when he talks about her looks, size, or whatever he considers are her faults, but he just can't help himself. And, he's had therapy, so he says.

Therapy requires investment on the client's part and i doubt he is invested in making any substantive changes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4