Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I’d say, well thanks mom for the heads up. I’ll just tell Kim what you said.  No need wasting everyone’s time….but noooooo…….drag it out, until mommy finally agrees.  So lame!  It’s been done already! 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny never done cowgirl?

I was surprised as well.  She clearly is not very experienced for being 63 if she’s never been on top.  It’s more work for the woman, but it’s good for many woman because they are more in control.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mother Usman is thinking "where did I get this weird ass kid? Fatima next door has five sons and they all found local girls. Everyone laughs at me behind my back at the mosque, I just know it". 

Yeah, but whe he becomes the autotune star in USA it will all be forgiven. 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What happened to Libby's YouTube singing sensation storyline?

This is crap. I call F-R-A-U-D.

The crackerjack writing team at Sharp loves to jettison a potential new storyline in favor of some boring, trite retread. Never fails. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I am 67 and my scalp has been getting more and more tender the past few years…I used to tease my hair for volume (I live in Dallas, home of Big Hair!) but it’s too painful to brush out the tangles now. I do use lots of root-lifting/volumizing products, though. Maybe Jenny and Kim are also getting tender scalps in their old age. Nah…

I'm sure your hair looks much better than theirs! 

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Serious question: do we think Charlie is too stupid to know how to even call and report Andrei?

He might not be too stupid, but he’s probably too drunk and/or high at any given time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Who'd have guessed Andrei would think of his in-laws when it comes to this immigration issue? Who?!!

I know that I was quite taken by surprise.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed tells Liz to return the ring and pack her things and leave. Then he's surprised that she hangs up and doesn't stay on the line to listen to more of his abuse. Oh Ed. 

Dang,  break up number nine.

• Wink 2
  • Love 2