Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Billy's playing along because of Angela's fame, as odd as it and she are. He can't lose from the exposure. 

I cannot bear any of the upcoming Single Life ones except Debbie and Veronica. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3

Did Kimbally spend all her money getting her teeth whitened because she sure didn't spend anything on new clothese. Pretty much the same outfit she wore the last time we saw her.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She’s wearing a Sojaboy shirt. I am deceased.

Smited. Smote. Slain. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Kimbally pulled a Darcy in the airport bathroom and changed into her Usman tee shirt and ripped jeans.   So fashionable!

WHY does she dress like this?? She looks ridiculous! Get some decent looking jeans and wear a flattering wrap type top, or nice blouse and jacket. Leggings and a pretty tunic top. A DRESS. You are not a middle schooler!

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Anyone watching Kooty & wifies at 10?

I stumbled upon the rerun of one of the last episodes from the past season yesterday and was reminded about what a complete narcissistic asshole that schmuck is. I’m not a regular watcher.

• Wink 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Give Grammy some yammy.

DEAD

5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Did Kimbally spend all her money getting her teeth whitened because she sure didn't spend anything on new clothese. Pretty much the same outfit she wore the last time we saw her.

Why not a trip to a decent hair stylist? WHY

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

At least Kim looks better than last year, Sojaboy T-shirt notwithstanding. Her hair is not pulled back in that wet half up half down mop and she threw some lipstick on. Baby steps, yo.

Strangely Kim seems to be the best this season has to offer!  (She actually cracks me up on occasion)

Edited by endure
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I would be annoyed if someone brought me a stuffed animal at the airport unless i was under 5 years old.

He could have brought her his farts in a jar and she’d have soiled herself with joy.

Liz is such a supreme mega sad sack. “Every time Ed hangs out with Rich, he breaks up with mmmmeeeeeEeeEeeeEeee!!1!one!” 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

There is such an undercurrent of tension and hostility to Pred and Lizard’s interactions.

Pred hasn’t been in a serious relationship for 30 years. One year longer than Liz has been alive.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hang in there, friend. We got you. 

Ed: He was unhinged.

He calls Rich's calm statement unhinged? Dear sweet little tap dancing baby Jesus. I will retire to Bedlam. 

Yes, yes - my "support group"!

• Love 2