Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When Angela came on screen, Mr. Magemaud just got up from his recliner and said, “I hate this woman. I’m outta here” and flounced out of the room. 

I think we need to boycott this season, it's utter garbage

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This guy Billy is a fucking idiot.

Well, that's putting it kindly.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I've decided that Grangela is worse than Big Ped, only because Ped has a cute doggy.

There is no doubt that Grangela is by far the worst on any iteration of this hellish franchise. I mean, worse than Ed! Who would ever think that that could exist? 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Isn't he perfect for Angela, though? 

Oh, yes. I only wish he was worse. Maybe he'll have hidden depths of sleaze. Angela deserves it. 

• Love 6

Good for Gwen refusing to be at her son and DIL’s beck and call re: the kid. It really chaps my butt when people have kids with no plans or thought for actually caring for them and then crying and whining that everyone is letting them down by not providing free and daily child care. In most cases, none of these people actually talked to their families beforehand to see what kind of help they’d be willing and able to provide. It’s Jovi and Yara’s responsibility, not Gwen’s. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

Not watching, save for end of week as my reward, but stop in for some witty snark to combat the Sunday night blues. Jenny has such thin hair. She maybe should go shorter with layers. Long hair can really age some women. What does she do in India all day? She doesn't clean or cook....  berate Sumit can't take all day, or can it?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Grandmas always take the kids...

Really? I’m not so sure.

The former Russian coworker handed over her baby to her 70 some year old mother. She wanted it. The poor woman was too old and told her daughter to look after her own baby.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Yara is pissed at Mrs. Gwen because she needed a free nanny? Ummm, Gwen is entitled to her own life.

“I don’t want Yara to be alone for three weeks!” says Jovi. How does he think military families live?? Also, he’s fooling nobody. The translation of his statement is: “I need someone to watch my wife while I’m gone to make sure she’s not out being a big whore.” Meanwhile, he’ll find the nearest strip club.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gwen and I are very much the same grandmother-wise. A few hours, a couple of days, that’s enough for me.

My mother would have laughed and laughed if I had ever suggested such a thing. The only time I asked my parents to watch my son he was SIX, and I had no other options. He was my kid and my husband's and my responsibility. Its all well and good if Yara's mother would have happily watched the baby for her daughter, but to expect that of anyone else as a matter of course is.....well, it's really something. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 1