Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I took a 4 hour kayaking class with 11 other raw beginners yesterday. It was a 2 hour drive each way. It was like keystone cops meets bumper cars on water. 

I booked an 8 hour sea kayak class next weekend...but I'll try to make it home in time for the snark.

That sounds fun! I need a new hobby

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I took a 4 hour kayaking class with 11 other raw beginners yesterday. It was a 2 hour drive each way. It was like keystone cops meets bumper cars on water. 

I booked an 8 hour sea kayak class next weekend...but I'll try to make it home in time for the snark.

are your arms screaming?  Four hours is a LOT of paddling.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One of the things I truly love about you is your ability to see the bright side. 

Right? She needs to address that mop on her head YESTERDAY. And a visit to an esthetician would not hurt. And a Stitch Fix subscription. And therapy. Lots of therapy. 

@Pepper Mostly, you covered every base and bought me a beer with that synopsis!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Can someone take away these ladies’ highlighters? I’m blinded here.

so Usman would have to accept Jamal but Kimberly can’t be bothered with his kids...checks out for this show.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I feel sorry for Kimbelly’s son, who seems to be a nice guy with a stupid mother who insists upon humiliating herself on national tv.

He's gorgeous & smart 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm signed up for surfing lessons at Zuma Beach on November 3(for my birthday), if anyone is in the area and wants a laugh!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, endure said:

She's such dude ha ha, can't wait to meet Usman's mama

Didn’t we meet her when Baby Girl Lisa did? Mama rejected BGL but kept the goat 

2F395F41-0D39-489F-9FAF-BC796CA1E50E.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Can someone take away these ladies’ highlighters? I’m blinded here.

so Usman would have to accept Jamal but Kimberly can’t be bothered with his kids...checks out for this show.

yes, blinding, I thought it was the foreheads

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know...like...you know....women are like emotional...

Send the bong this way @Auntie Anxiety

I was walking the other day and was stuck on a sidewalk behind a girl who was walking very very slowly. Because she was simultaneously on a call where she said like, like, like so many times. I got so annoyed I starting saying like aloud too LOL hoping she would hear me and stop. It didn't work, sigh. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3