Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, kacesq said:

You know if John was decent, he could’ve stayed at a friend’s or a hotel for a few days to let Patrick and Thais have some privacy.

beer in the morning...no red flags there.

But it's his home, too, why should he leave?. Patrick and Thais are the couple that should have gone to a hotel the first night, not Emily and Kobe.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

LOL but dang it if Micah isn’t a hottie and I feel like a dirty old woman.  Just don’t understand how those parents made that son.

Now I have to look for him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No surprises there. He's probably a drunken dickwad 24 hours a day. Maybe on Saturday nights a little drunker and dickier. Guaranteed he'll come on to Thais one day when Patrick's not home, then tell Patrick she came on to him, the filthy furrin hoor.

He’s also bigoted. I wasn’t a fan of how he was talking about Brazil.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does this “man” really think people are sympathetic towards him? He’s playing victim so hard.

You can tell he always plays that victim role. Ugh. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He’s also bigoted. I wasn’t a fan of how he was talking about Brazil.

Oh, that goes without saying. Boston's crawling with racists. A proud tradition, outed when grown adults were throwing rocks at black kids in school buses in the 70's.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

But it's his home, too, why should he leave?. Patrick and Thais are the couple that should have gone to a hotel the first night, not Emily and Kobe.

I agree. I'd be damned if I'd be put out of my home because my brother wanted to knock the paint off the walls with his new squeeze.  Get an air bnb for the first few nights, couple. 

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal’s ex knows he is a jerk. She probably feels sympathy for Shaeeda.

I was glad his ex was nice to her at least. Nicer than Bilal is to Shaeeda! 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Keurig's are really wasteful, especially to have at home. All those little plastic cups thrown away..

They make a little plastic thing that you can fill with your own ground coffee, then wash and use again & again.  That's what I do.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Whoa, looks like we have an Asshole Off on our hands! Who's the bigger asshole? Bilal? Or John? 

Bilal.

Didn't John and Patrick grow up with an untreated (at least sometimes) bipolar mom? That's rough. I was so touched by what Patrick said. He has a very good understanding. John is probably scared that he will lose the only stable home he's had - and he's probably still a little boy inside. Therapy would be a good idea.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Is there anyone to like here?   I seem to hate them all.

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s just levels of dislike at this point. Everyone has his/her own least liked/most disliked fiance.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I hate bile duct, I want to shove a pine cone in his mouth

I can think of somewhere I would like to shove all manner of things. Most of them jagged, pointy, or red hot. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal is going to punish Shaeeda some more. He does not think she's suffered enough, or paid for her crime. Maybe she'll need some discipline. 

Yes, she will need to clean the kitchen floor with a toothbrush while chanting “Be Grateful” the entire time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Geez Shaeeda, Bilious played a trick on you right off the bat with the house, doesn’t want more kids, flipped out when you playfully bopped him in the head, is disrespectful to you, how many more red flags do you need? 

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that goes without saying. Boston's crawling with racists. A proud tradition, outed when grown adults were throwing rocks at black kids in school buses in the 70's.

EEK!

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Go to Canada, Guillermo. Chick is probably nicer than Kara.

Hmm, Canada, US... Guillermo is looking to immigrate, not for a wife. 

• Love 2