Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

OMG!!!!!  SOOO cute.  I'm so happy for you, especially after your loss.  Is he named after Mr. Mercury?

Yes! We heard the song "Don't Stop Me Now" and that sounded like his theme song. If you've ever owned a kitten, you know of which I speak.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Our snow has melted a bit. It and the rain froze my deck door. Took me digging out the deck and then pouring warm water to get it moving. Ugh. Poor you.

I went out for a bike ride like a damned fool...and decided to pick up a 20lb bag of pet safe ice melt to carry home by bungee cording it to the cargo rack. I hit ice and skidded right into the middle of the road, wobbling and lurching to stay upright. Dumb ass.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoyed feasting with my sister, parents, and grandparents!

12 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In comparison to my Thanksgiving weekend 

12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi from western Canada! No Thankgiving here. 

11 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Good evening crew - gained weight over Thanksgiving, but ready to snark!

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I want you all to meet the little guy who has stolen my heart! His name is Freddie but he gets called Little One a lot because compared to the other cats in the house, he is tiny!

I hope Freddie isn’t too disappointed that he didn’t make SteVen and Alina’s wedding guest list  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! I want you all to meet the little guy who has stolen my heart! His name is Freddie but he gets called Little One a lot because compared to the other cats in the house, he is tiny!

Little one.jpg

aw! Hope you didn't take him off the streets of Turkey. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! I want you all to meet the little guy who has stolen my heart! His name is Freddie but he gets called Little One a lot because compared to the other cats in the house, he is tiny!

Little one.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Steven is big Ped with training wheels

As much as I detest SteVen, he at least brings a neck to the table. Big Toe makes my  hand itch to try to pull his head up, like a Pez dispenser.

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY IS EVILYN NERVOUS? 

Jesus fucking Christ why do I have to scream "dumbass you are already married!" every single week? 

You and me and probably most sensible people watching this show...

And a-one and a-two...

YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED, DUMB-ASSES!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Exactly. This whole "cats as wedding guests" thing might be cute if SteVen wasn't so creepy.

He's trying to show how adorably quirky he is, but in the end it will just be another sad, thrown together 90 Day wedding in some random park with no guests, no friends, no family, no joy. So depressing.

• Love 6