Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Trick or Treating began here about 3:30 and by 5:30 we’d gone through our Costco bag of 150 assorted chocolate bars. Other years I would have panicked and gone out for more, but we decided just to shut off the porch light and declare Halloween 2021 over. 

My daughter and son-in-law both had their Moderna booster shots yesterday and felt crappy all day today, so no one could take my grandson out in his costume. Fortunately he’s too young to miss it. 

I had the Moderna booster last Sunday.   After the show I got so sick, feaver, chills, headache for 3 days, etc.   It came as a surprise.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And there's a sentence I bet you never could have imagined typing

Weep into his pillow and pine for her. 

@Emmeline, thinking of you and hoping you and your family find peace. 

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween from beautiful Salem, Massachusetts! We'll be clearing the streets in a few hours and peace will reign once more. 

See any witches flying over Salem tonight? 

• Love 4

What the hell, Ari’s mother is a “B”.  She wants Ari to promise to have all medical procedures in the US.  It takes 2 to produce a child.  It shouldn’t be up to their daughter the princess only.  The kid has a father too.

Had Kenny and Armando ever talked about moving to the US?  I know it was probably almost impossible during the previous administration but that might have changed now.  Especially if they marry.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What is the sister’s name?

Bitchy McBitcherson.

Tick the "creepy, over invested sibling" square on your Bingo cards! 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Janice is doing a great job turning Areola against Bini. 

Right? "He needs to stay away from those bad influences" as she tsk tsks, more in sorrow than in anger. 

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

If Ari stays, in a couple of years the kid won’t even know he’s Ethiopian.

yes Janice...no bad influences in the USA. We’re perfect!

And by "bad influences" she means "black people". 

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"If he continues to behave like this . . . "  Like what Ari?

He sometimes doesn't answer his phone. What a bastard. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I treated myself to the holiday Dior Taupe Ipsahan lipstick. A brownish red that looks like an all day shade. Also have my eye on the Sparkling Peony one.

You are talking my language. I got caramel apple sparkle/pumpkin spice nail dips done yesterday. They are smashing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

What the hell, Ari’s mother is a “B”.  She wants Ari to promise to have all medical procedures in the US.  It takes 2 to produce a child.  It shouldn’t be up to their daughter the princess only.  The kid has a father too.

Had Kenny and Armando ever talked about moving to the US?  I know it was probably almost impossible during the previous administration but that might have changed now.  Especially if they marry.  

One factor is Armando wants Hannah to have her grandparents, and other relatives in her life.   Plus, Mexico is so much cheaper than the U.S.     I also think in Florida Kenny's family would all be back on his dime for everything, and taking all of his time too.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Unfortunately it will probably be years before things get back to normal on the island.  She should cut her losses and go home. Maybe he could come to the states.  Looks like that dream life of pizza place in paradise ain't gonna happen Ellie 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers,

I’ve been MIA over the past 3 weeks for 90D and Love After Lockup. I’ve been having a rough time, my brother passed away unexpectedly and my mom’s health isn’t good. 

Hoping these idiots will make me laugh tonight. And I always love reading all your comments. 

Happy Halloween. 

So sorry for your rough time. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers,

I’ve been MIA over the past 3 weeks for 90D and Love After Lockup. I’ve been having a rough time, my brother passed away unexpectedly and my mom’s health isn’t good. 

Hoping these idiots will make me laugh tonight. And I always love reading all your comments. 

Happy Halloween. 

@hookedontv, so sorry for your loss. Hang in there ❤️. I can personally (and recently) attest to the healing powers of snark 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You are talking my language. I got caramel apple sparkle/pumpkin spice nail dips done yesterday. They are smashing.

I try to get one piece from the holiday collection each year. Sometimes two. Just a little luxury for myself.

• Love 2

If my home was destroyed, the last thing I’d be concerned about is making sure I’m being hospitable to some bug-eyed secks  tourist. Victor’s responses didn’t sound rude to me at all. She needs to get over herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Oh God, Sister Wives is Baaaack - like a horror movie.

Back, and falling apart. One by one they realize that their contempt for phony-hair Kody is all that the wives have to hang onto.

Except for the round wife--can't remember her name. She never did seem to like him, and always has a bargain that brings her more freedom and more $$.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

See any witches flying over Salem tonight? 

Salem is well populated with witches at all times! Today (and for the last month) our streets have teemed with costumed tourists! They'll be broomed out of town by 11 tonight, and peace will reign once more. But a splendid time's been had by all!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4