Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending love to you, my friend!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, we both posted that Kenny is a big baby at the same time!  Let's take up a collection and send him a rattle and a blankie.

Maybe we can send big baby Kenny to Princeton NJ for some critical surgery that took 2 months to schedule…..

Edited by hookedontv
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its the Music of Cultural Stereotypes. So helpful! We are in sunny Mexico! Ole! 

I once watched a documentary in which a professional guitarist stated that he played the exact same 21-second "spanishy-sounding" section for every single episode of every single show that needed to set the mood for "we are in a spanishy place". All countries, all situations...as long as it sounded spanishy. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

If the baby's surgery was so urgent, then having it with the pediatric surgeon in Ethiopia would have been done a long time ago.     Are they playing with the time line?   Ari seems to have dropped a ton of weigh in no time, and this didn't happen in a month.      

Janice's hair looks hideous, like from 20 years ago, including the awful highlights or whatever they are.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, hope your having a Happy Halloween 🎃 The hours in my area have been from 3 - 7 and is starting to trickle down now.    

My sister continues to hang on and we are trying to get her to move in with one of her children and have home palliative care but she is resisting.  She doesn’t want them to watch her die.  I have offered her the choice of coming to my house too.  But for tonight I want to forget and read my snark.

So sorry. 

• Love 3

Oh fuck you Ari. My tiny preemie son had major abdominal surgery when he was four weeks old. He was in NICU till he was six weeks old. Get the fuck over your Dramatic self. 

But the most important thing was that there were no language barriers for her. Meanwhile, the child's father is a world away. It can not be said often enough--fuck you Ari.  

• Love 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

these are some xenophobic people.

If Ari stays, in a couple of years the kid won’t even know he’s Ethiopian.

yes Janice...no bad influences in the USA. We’re perfect!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Trick or Treating began here about 3:30 and by 5:30 we’d gone through our Costco bag of 150 assorted chocolate bars. Other years I would have panicked and gone out for more, but we decided just to shut off the porch light and declare Halloween 2021 over. 

My daughter and son-in-law both had their Moderna booster shots yesterday and felt crappy all day today, so no one could take my grandson out in his costume. Fortunately he’s too young to miss it. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If the baby's surgery was so urgent, then having it with the pediatric surgeon in Ethiopia would have been done a long time ago.     Are they playing with the time line?   Ari seems to have dropped a ton of weigh in no time, and this didn't happen in a month.      

Janice's hair looks hideous, like from 20 years ago, including the awful highlights or whatever they are.   

They aren't highlights, they are indicators of evil.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Areola, your relationship with Bini doesn’t stand a chance. Just face it. Avi, albeit cute, was a mistake. You wouldn’t have ever been serious about Bini if you weren’t stupid enough to find yourself pregnant by a man who has no prospects or ambition. Leandro is the big winner in this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5