Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Perfect.  Ed doesn't speak Spanish and Coyote doesn't speak English!  "Let's pray!"  That's what I'd be doing too if gunfire was going on where I was trying to eat a taco.

That was fun y'all!!! Have a great week everybody!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed wants her to frolic in the pool in the bikini he bought for her. AFTER she shaves her legs.

I was just thinking that. He’s going to check those legs. Assuming those are acceptable to him, he’ll move on to another requirement.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Alright, my friends, I guess we'll find out what happened in the Mexican restaurant next time! I hope you all had fun snarking as usual tonite! You all were on fire! Now, lemme get outta here because the old hag I'm scared of is on RN! I will see you all on Sunday for the new season! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 6

OK, friends, another night of unmitigated hilarity for the books. Thanks for all the guffaws, titters, chuckles and giggles. I love you all. Have a great week and see some of you die hards on Friday for Love After Lockup. 

• Love 9

Caca, I mean Cacua, has a gold grill on his front teeth. 

It just gets better and better.

That paraglide stuff made me want to throw up, I'm afraid of heights anyway and those contraptions looked rickety.  

• Love 8

I fast forward through PrEd and Jesse/Jenifffffer.  I was able to "watch" this episode in about 20 minutes.  You all are amazing for being able to sit through the entire thing!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

But Jesse smiles and looks attentive as if he understands Spanish, but he doesn't.

I’m still laughing when I remember the steakhouse scene when Jesse confused the waiter with his poorly pronounced Spanish for “welcome” and “good day” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2