Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey, when we're talking about Tim, there's no sex involved.

Really? I was dressing up for a plate a carcass and breasts just 2 hours ago. Dinner started at 6:45 and I had everyone out by 8:30. Unfortunately no help in doing the dishes etc so the sink is full, but I’ll get to it. The meal was excellent. It was worth it just to have 10 minutes with y’all. It’s been that kind of day. No worries. I just poured 3 fingers of single malt 🥃

• Hugs 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Granny58 said:

And now switching to big bang theory rather than watch the Culpo sisters.

I turned (didn’t realize I was so late it took me by surprise) to that new Southern Hospitality show on Bravo. Hope it’s not another one of Andy’s vanity projects. 

Everyone have a good week.  If it’s bad remember I’m just a DM away 🥰 Be safe. 

• Love 4

Alright guys, this was really fun snark, especially the ending! I hope my week improves! See you around the forums for more boring trash from these fuckers. And cannot wait for Love in Paradise in December! Have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god I can already tell that Tim is going to be utterly insufferable, isn't he? Is he angling for a hosting gig or what? 

In other news, Kalani looks like shit. And if Patrick isn't juicing again I'll eat my hat. 

Patrick needs to stop with the bodybuilding.  His head looks way too small for his ever growing body. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Shoulders blaming Ronald 100% for everything that went wrong on the trip and her relationship. Ronald's no prize, but come on, you have had a part in the problems, too. 

"Shoulders"

I can't. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Shauna said:

"Shoulders"

Still...that flower/hummingbird tattoo is beautiful (for another 30yrs).

16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Did Ronald kick the monitor?

...or everyone and every piece of equipment in the room?

Send him the bill!

16 hours ago, Granny58 said:

And now switching to big bang theory rather than watch the Culpo sisters.

Poor thangs.

• Applause 1
16 hours ago, Zombness said:

Cesar turned a poligamist after watching SIster Wives.

• The shock!
  • The awe!
  • The pearl-clutching of those chaste "reality stars."

And...Debbie needs to return to Canada; she is NOT the star of the Tell-All's.

• Love 1

Natalie will not divorce Mike for Josh, she is pressuring Josh to have a serious relationship with her, she thinks she would move to LA and immediately move in to his condo with him but even though when they had been in LA he did not even let her see his condo.

Natalie thinks Mike would welcome her back, okay what if he did does she think his mother will different this time? Does she think anything will be different? 

Natalie refuses to live in reality.

• Love 2

OK peeps, I'm here, primed and ready to watch Shawn say "Wow!" and "What just happened?", Debbie blather drunkenly, Tim shriek like the Wicked Witch of the West when Dorothy threw the water on her, and Natalie drift further and further from that thing the rest of us call reality. Who's with me? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, I'm here, primed and ready to watch Shawn say "Wow!" and "What just happened?", Debbie blather drunkenly, Tim shriek like the Wicked Witch of the West when Dorothy threw the water on her, and Natalie drift further and further from that thing the rest of us call reality. Who's with me? 

I'm in!!!

• Love 2