Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Caesar if you would have looked locally or nationally for a wife, you will not be 50 and alone.

As he is a nail tech, his clients are at least 99% women. Those women may be single or have daughters, sisters, friends, coworkers who are. Maybe they make their own $ and don't need a man who's well-off. They could be over 40, or even 60 and lonely. He should mention he's looking and be flexible on the kid thing. He may give off a vibe he plays for the other team. 

That blonde he dated first was rather mannish. 

I'm grossed out by the previews for next week. Debbie was with the guy for 2-3 days. Where would she go if it crashes and burns? Get a home base here, Debs. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, judylo said:

Damn, no Veronica this week! Her new guy looks kinda rodenty too.

I said he looks like he has his finger stuck in a socket. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Broke your heart???  Nuttie he never promised you anything.

there is no way for a guy to win with her-whatever they do she gets angry !

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

How much did he pay for this. He could have done all this on his own using a dating app.

These Ukraine matchmaker services cost a lot, I remember seeing a documentary on them.  No idea how Caesar is paying for this.

Debbie is so gross.  And why can't she just find an apartment for herself?  I thought when Coltee was first on 90Day it was implied that Debbie owned the townhouse and Colt was staying there because he lost his job.  Now we find out she was renting and Colt was paying too?  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I fear that there is not enough eye bleach in the world. The demand has be exceptionally high.

Was fearing the folks on my island would charge on me if I dare get maddened by Sunhe. Turns out they’re the complete opposite!

• Mind Blown 1
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought when Coltee was first on 90Day it was implied that Debbie owned the townhouse and Colt was staying there because he lost his job. 

Debbie and Colt came from the Seattle area, and after he received his degree, he took a job in Las Vegas where he and Debbie rented.  I think they both contributed to the rent.

On 11/10/2018 at 2:07 AM, gingerella said:

In tonight’s repeat, Debbie said she and Colt have had a joint bank account since he was 14 and they share their money, and she says it like it’s totally normal. What the fuck?!? It’s like they’re a mother and son who are married to each other. It’s really gross and disturbing.

ETA: While I think it's normal to have a parent co-sign on an under age kid's bank accounts while they're learning to manage their money as an adult, at whatever age Coltee is, it's just bizarre and creepy to me.

I just went back to the beginning of the couple thread for Colt and Debbie, err Larissa.. 

I found this post - they shared a bank account!  Colt and Deb were living together because neither of them had any money.  I do remember Colt claiming that he could not kick out his mother because he needed to "take care" of her, but I am pretty sure they lived together and shared a car because they couldn't afford not to.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2022 at 7:04 PM, heatherchandler said:

Colt and Deb were living together because neither of them had any money.  I do remember Colt claiming that he could not kick out his mother because he needed to "take care" of her. 

I thought the same at the time. They were in WA State, he got a job in Las Vegas, and he didn't want to leave her alone. I wondered if the issues were she had arthritis and multiple other conditions, was taking meds, and drinking day and night, which we did see on the series. I think it was a good motive to help but she was an unhappy and meddling person, at least then. 

I wonder if Debbie and Audrey's friendship will survive the blow of Audrey rescinding her offer of housing. 

In various previews we saw Nutalie running into Mike's arms and Josh's arms. I think each guy  knows she is unstable, very possibly ill, and all alone here--and worries to some degree about her. I think Josh may feel some responsibility that he did fly her out there and pay her way (unless Sharp paid some of this), and they had a few casual dates (not counting overnights), so he comes to the airport to see her off. I'm remembering how overdressed she was to meet his "friends" at a bar. She looked lovely but you'd think she had  date to a swanky club in LA.   

Edited by Tuneful
meant to post on series page not live page
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, Tuneful said:

I'm remembering how overdressed she was to meet his "friends" at a bar. 

She was also way overdressed to go on a swan boat ride but part of that might have been Josh’s fault. 

• Love 1