Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fern's going to dis Jonathan for dating someone else shortly after they broke up, when she was sucking face with a sleazebag lawyer on national television? 

She was supposed to find someone first and he was supposed to be a lonely bitter man because the magnificence that is Fernanda is gone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Who'd athunk Ferngully would be stricken dumb with the news of Jonathan's impending fatherhood.

I'm almost about to hurl with this Egg & Liz crapola.  Just figure it out people!  Eggie is her BEST FRIEND???  Poor thing.  COUPLES COUNSELING.....  RUN! 

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Liz, you'd be better off being single than be with Egg.

She'd be better off in a silent order of nuns or in a refugee camp in Jordan. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fucking narc: "you blocked me", "you accepted it". He's a 4 foot tall walking red flag.

He wanted her to drive to his house and beg him to unblock her. He is toxic as fuck. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It feels longer than a high school algebra class.

I'd say it feels longer than six bouts of sex with Colt in one day, but that's barely long enough to make a soft boiled egg.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This has been on for just an hour! It feels like 2 hours.

I feel like we’re all in one of those contests where the winner keeps their hand on the car the longest. Except our prize is only shame and resentment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Okay, I will stay on here for one more segment and then that's it for me. I've been up all day today. I woke up at 5:15 and had an extremely long day at work. I had to attend meeting after meeting after meeting today and it was just so exhausting and overwhelming. I was expecting the tell all finale to bring the action but it's just not doing it for me. You guys are the only thing that keep me watching this shitshow. I have enjoyed reading your comments tonight, and some of them are on fire!

• Love 8
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Goodness.  Can this get any worse??

There was a time I would have said no. Sadly, those halcyon days are long gone. It will get worse.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4