Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Shaun's got complete control - a voice of reason.   Especially when she puts her hand up.

Some people just command any room that they are in.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Debbie, come on. Jess went after him when he was vulnerable and made him fall in love with her? I can’t.

Maybe vulnerability equals arousal/attraction in Debbie's world? Idk

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shaun's somewhat stunned expression, like she's just been clocked with a frying pan, is masterful hosting. 

She worked with an acting coach for five hours to perfect that look. Next week, she’s moving on to spit takes.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does this actually go on for three hours? I’m ready to bail and I’ve only been watching for about 10 minutes.

I will definitely not last 3 hours, and neither will. the charge in my laptop. I'm tired today (up early and lots of baking) and unless we get some good juicy shit asap Imma bail too. This is a fucking bore. 

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I will definitely not last 3 hours, and neither will. the charge in my laptop. I'm tired today (up early and lots of baking) and unless we get some good juicy shit asap Imma bail too. This is a fucking bore. 

Baking? What did you bake? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt, no one wants you to "show yourself". Ew.

Bread, gingerbread, and cranberry/dark chocolate chip cookies with a hint of orange. 

Sounds yummy!  I spent the morning packing gift boxes for service men with some friends in a group I belong to.   What did everyone else do today?   It's more interesting than the stupid show.

• Love 4