Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Let’s see if we can predict what that third hour will be.  My guess is the Island show 

My DVR is showing a recording at 11pm on Saturday of The Single Life, S2:E0, "Season 2: Meet the New Singles" but the description reads "Tom and Emma (ugh!!!), Tim and Veronica, Kalani and Kolini, Molly and Kelly, and even some exes are watching along, and no one is holding back." So my guess is they're tacking on the actual "Meet the New Singles" episode so that they can do the Pillow Talk version on Saturday.

I don't have a Single Life recording next Monday night, since that's the premiere of Love in Paradise.  Which the geniuses at TLC did not brand as a 90-Day show so that my DVR would pick it up with the series recording I set for all things 90-Day.  That problem is now solved, though :)

18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh wow. I hope he is exaggerating, because if this is true, then he is the GROSSEST MAN ON EARTH.

I don’t think 40 women would be high for a guy who had any game (he doesn’t).  So I think he is either lying or he paid for it.   It’s not really a high number for a normal bachelor at 35, it could be a one-night stand three times a year since 22.

9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

My DVR is showing a recording at 11pm on Saturday of The Single Life, S2:E0, "Season 2: Meet the New Singles" but the description reads "Tom and Emma (ugh!!!), Tim and Veronica, Kalani and Kolini, Molly and Kelly, and even some exes are watching along, and no one is holding back." So my guess is they're tacking on the actual "Meet the New Singles" episode so that they can do the Pillow Talk version on Saturday.

I don't have a Single Life recording next Monday night, since that's the premiere of Love in Paradise.  Which the geniuses at TLC did not brand as a 90-Day show so that my DVR would pick it up with the series recording I set for all things 90-Day.  That problem is now solved, though :)

They showed the first episode back when they were heavily promoting discovery plus and it looked interesting.  It seemed a little more like the early seasons of 90 Day, with some relatively normal cast members instead of a nonstop freak show.

• Love 1

Big Ed always gets an insult in against his girlfriends To Liz: “i miss your mouth , ‘YOUVE GOT FUNNY TEETH ‘

then something about never seeing Liz poop 💩 what a weirdo Ed is . He has not 1 single appealing quality .  Gross.

not sure who’s worse - Coltie or Ed . Being on this show has certainly gone to their heads 

• Love 5

Alright guys, let's finish this whole Single Life shitshow! Tell all finale! Let's get it on!

BTW: This show goes on until 12:00, and I KNOW I cannot go on for that long, especially considering it's Daylight Savings. So I will go to bed at 10:30 today and watch the rest tomorrow morning.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Spoiler alert - Big Ped demonstrates that he is an asshole tonight.

Oh my god, say it isn't so. My faith in humanity is shattered. 

Hi everyone! Have we all recovered from Mother Sumit's change of heart?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BRITTANY?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

So Brittany didn't like her hotel, she couldn't find a decent hairdesser? Grow up.

Brittany couldn't find a hairdresser who could cope with Black hair in NYC? Sure. 

WHY are we going on and on about Terrence and Brittany's non starter of a relationship? NO ONE CARES.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm tired of TLC dragging out people from the past. There's enough drama on the stage without these hangers-on.

Right? There was a perfectly entrancing squabble fest happening, which had to be interrupted so that we could all peer nearsightedly at Brittany's new implants on an iPhone screen. 

• Love 4