Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Yes, you're right - they have such a rivalry, and it's killing her to see Darcy with Georgi.

Stacey craves the attention. Darcey gets more. It's Darcey & Stacey and not Stacey & Darcey.

• Love 4

Darcey has no money and got insulted when Georgi did not tell his friends that she has a lot of money but said her father pays for everything...Darcey storms off to fake cry while Stacey hugs her (Stacey's big clip of fake hair squarely on camera).

No money is worth being involved on any level with those twunts, it must be exhausting to be in the same room or igloo with them for any amount of time, I could not come up with the fake reasons to fight with anyone as much as those twunts do.

I would love an igloo like that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey has no money and got insulted when Georgi did not tell his friends that she has a lot of money but said her father pays for everything...Darcey storms off to fake cry while Stacey hugs her (Stacey's big clip of fake hair squarely on camera).

No money is worth being involved on any level with those twunts, it must be exhausting to be in the same room or igloo with them for any amount of time, I could not come up with the fake reasons to fight with anyone as much as those twunts do.

I would love an igloo like that.

Some places here got igloos like that for Covid restrictions.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Is that an extension strip at the back of the head?

You mean this?

D5B785B8-F82C-4028-A25E-A975B04E3C34.jpeg

If there’s an episode when Darcey doesn’t cry, does it count as an episode? 

BED5E770-2E46-4DB2-B330-4973E32B3D7E.jpeg

• LOL 10

I don’t need to see this much of Darcey’s daughters. This isn’t the teen hour. They seem sweet but get off my screen!

He seemed cranky when moving (who isn’t) and wouldn’t let me into the house that he is moving out of….that means he has a secret life! Jesus take the wheel

God this night out is awkward. The friends seem like sensible people and they are right, they should not be having this conversation in front of his friends.  You listen, take mental notes then have a private conversation later. After the fight his friend quietly says “That was interesting.”  💀 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

While Grandpa Silva seems like a decent man now, he must be held responsible for these horribly insecure, needy, shallow and altogether looney women. His being out of the country and leaving their mother has left them in desperate need of having male attention and humiliating themselves over and over again with males.  How is it that they cannot even go out on a date without nagging the males in their life about one thing or another. No matter how cute they think they are ( and the fact that they are such caricatures doesn’t help) no one is going to stand for that.

• Love 4

These two get more ghoulish looking by the day. 

Stacey cannot WAIT for Darcey and Georgi to break up. Her competition with her sister is unseemly. Is she mad that Darcey was on her original incarnation of 90 Day without her? 

DARCEY MY GOD THOSE NAILS. 

• Love 3

She whines that Georgi won't "open up". He comes home and wants to talk and she doesn't want to talk, she wants to go to bed. Darcey is full of shit. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Twins can have a great deal of sibling rivalry. They are older and it doesn't go away. Stacey just isn't interesting enough and doesn't have the je ne sais quoi of Darcey.

But she can shit stir like nobody's business! My god she could be a Potthast sister. Whenever Darcey shows any vulnerability Stacey is right there, poking the wound. 

• Love 4

I created a live thread for the new show, well, the Discovey plus one that is now running on regular TV. Didn't realize there is also a pillow talk show for it. Don't think I can handle three hours of it!

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She whines that Georgi won't "open up". He comes home and wants to talk and she doesn't want to talk, she wants to go to bed. Darcey is full of shit. 

But she can shit stir like nobody's business! My god she could be a Potthast sister. Whenever Darcey shows any vulnerability Stacey is right there, poking the wound. 

They are both insecure in their own ways. Both may function less codependently if they lived in different cities, different states, etc.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I created a live thread for the new show, well, the Discovey plus one that is now running on regular TV.

Oh good! Where is it? Under spinoffs? 

Never mind, found it!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh good! Where is it? Under spinoffs? 

Yep. If it was on the main page, I'd expect it to be moved. Don't know about any interest as some folks watched in on D Plus.

No coffee maker in the hotel room/suite?

Oh goody, here comes some more shouting. 

Breakfast is take out pastry and bottled water. Delightful. 

"We were just asking you questions. We hadn't even taken out the rubber hose yet."

What the fuck is Darcey saying? She makes no sense. 

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I created a live thread for the new show, well, the Discovey plus one that is now running on regular TV. Didn't realize there is also a pillow talk show for it. Don't think I can handle three hours of it!

They are both insecure in their own ways. Both may function less codependently if they lived in different cities, different states, etc.

This is very insightful - they should live in different cities it would be better.

• Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

Florian is daydreaming of all the blood banks he’ll need to rob in order stay alive. Have we determined if he’s a wolf boy or vampire? Or is he a hybrid of the two?

He definitely has a vulpine look. I know that's fox but that's close to wolf, right? I think he's a werewolf. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1