Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

Those OUTFITS. Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Darcey bearing down on you, in her skin tight pleather pants, bustier, and huge fake fur coat, extensions blowing in the breeze. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Florian so negative about Stace talking to a doctor about having a kid?

Just a wild stab, but I'm going to hazard a guess that he does not want kids. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, there is one red flag after the next with this guy. If you have money, hire an investigator to check him out.

She thinks she's the investigator.   This suggestion is toooo logical for our girl Darcy.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those OUTFITS. Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Darcey bearing down on you, in her skin tight pleather pants, bustier, and huge fake fur coat, extensions blowing in the breeze. 

Just a wild stab, but I'm going to hazard a guess that he does not want kids. 

My guess is he does not want kids with HER.   He'll hang around for awhile, as it suits him, then he's off.   His future love/wife will be the mother of his kids.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Florian so negative about Stace talking to a doctor about having a kid?

Is that a trick question?

I’m unattached so I might not know what the protocol is, but can’t a 46yo woman go to her gynecologist without a permission slip from her husband?

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that a trick question?

I’m unattached so I might not know what the protocol is, but can’t a 46yo woman go to her gynecologist without a permission slip from her husband?

I would think so. But this guy appears to have nothing to do and just lurks around.

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Father Silva said Georgi is balding and that’s why he wears the cheer ponytail lol. 

When they first came out, I had the black haired Barbie with a ponytail. I decided I wanted to see her hair down, so I snipped the elastic band. To my horror, she only had hair in a circle around the hairline and was totally bald otherwise. Maybe Georgi has the same problem. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Do either of these women own a cocktail dress?

Do they own a pair of dress slacks and a blouse? Do they own some jeans that fit, or a slouchy sweater? My god their clothing choices sear my eyeballs. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

The pleather jacket with the plastic probably was not cheap.

It only looks that way.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do they own a pair of dress slacks and a blouse? Do they own some jeans that fit, or a slouchy sweater? My god their clothing choices sear my eyeballs. 

It only looks that way.

Sort of paraphrasing Dolly Parton - it costs a lot of money to look this cheap!

• LOL 2

Is anyone drunk yet? We only have about 12 minutes left for someone to start sobbing drunkenly and lurch out of the room. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

Stacy needs to stfu!   She is ruining the night for everyone.

She is trying with all her might to scuttle her sister's relationship. She cannot stand that Darcey has a guy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is anyone drunk yet? We only have about 12 minutes left for someone to start sobbing drunkenly and lurch out of the room. 

She is trying with all her might to scuttle her sister's relationship. She cannot stand that Darcey has a guy. 

Yes, you're right - they have such a rivalry, and it's killing her to see Darcy with Georgi.

• Love 3