Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I could swear I remember a Lacey beach wedding. Damn this show melts my brain.

That was her wedding to Chane.  But Chon sat out in the car and watched while smoking a cigarette.

Oh Megan.... you poor thing.  Bless your heart. The Devil Dick struck again.  Get on with it.

• LOL 1

S04.E12: Life After Lockup: Love at the Second Inmate?

Shawn awaits his new inmate's release; Amber fears the worst when Puppy goes M.I.A.; Brittany gets conned by a non-con; John surprises Kristianna; Ray has doubts when Britney's mom refuses to meet him.

Yes, beaver face Shawn has another inmate he has lied to.  He refuses to learn from past mistakes.  He is yet again both older and has more children than he shared with the next ex-con love of his life.  Let's see how she compares to the ray of sunshine that was Destinie. 

Brittany loses her investment in the dreamed of sober living center.  We all yet again try to figure out how Brittany and Marcellino have any money at all.  Has he become a more successful gambler?  Did she get a career?  Is it working with addicts or in real estate?  Do we care? 

Confirmed Indian John surprises gravel-voiced Kristianna.  Could it be time for wedding #2?  You know, one that doesn't take place in the back of a pick up truck in a random field and doesn't increase the risk that she miss her call time for the halfway house thereby ending up back in jail.  Are these crazy kids going to make it after all?  

Ray attempts to show the emotion of doubt when Britney's mom opts out of a meet and greet.  I'm sure Britney will handle it with much face scrunching.  Pending question - does Britney realize that if she marries Ray she could also be responsible for his restitution payments? 

Original air date 2021.09.03

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

We're at a friends cabin for the long weekend - no cable but we figured out how to watch through the WeTV app. I've convinced three others to join me for tonight's episode without really telling them what we were watching. Should be interesting!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, shantown said:

We're at a friends cabin for the long weekend - no cable but we figured out how to watch through the WeTV app. I've convinced three others to join me for tonight's episode without really telling them what we were watching. Should be interesting!

Very clever, you are a natural! Are you a Scientologist or a Jehovah's Witness? 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight I’ll be testing out my brand spanking (homage to Lisa) new iPad case with its built-in keyboard. It’s like a mini laptop and makes typing so much faster and easier. I figured Live Chatting would be the ultimate test.

I've used the iPad with keyboard before, its pretty sweet. 

• Love 1

I’m sure you’ve all been on the edge of your seats worrying about me so I’m happy to report that my gall bladder surgery on Wednesday was successful. My surgeon assured me that my stitches would withstand numerous guffaws, so LET’S DO THIS! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Stan doesn't deserve these pals.

I love the dynamic these guys have.  The side guys think Stan is a Grade A fool, but at the same time, no one's strapping them down in the basement home-dungeon.  Every now and then the pig roots up a truffle and they don't want to miss the re-tell.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Very clever, you are a natural! Are you a Scientologist or a Jehovah's Witness? 

I've used the iPad with keyboard before, its pretty sweet. 

I was an tour guide and Orientation leader in college, I learned how to be wonderful at selling people on anything! 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sure you’ve all been on the edge of your seats worrying about me so I’m happy to report that my gall bladder surgery on Wednesday was successful. My surgeon assured me that my stitches would withstand numerous guffaws, so LET’S DO THIS! 

Happy to hear this Auntie!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Auntie Anxiety, I hope you are feeling well and mending quickly! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So happy to hear this!!! If the stitches start to pop, please borrow Stan’s straight jacket to hold yourself together! 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

You know, I think my two fav reality shows are about to merge. Real Housewives and this show. A couple of howives are going to jail

I am so in for this season of RH of Salt Lake City!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

You know, I think my two fav reality shows are about to merge. Real Housewives and this show. A couple of howives are going to jail

I don’t know if “howives” is on purpose but it’s spot on!!! 

• Love 3