Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kelly, at least order a big fancy meal. take it to go. Go home and block Shawn's number forever. 

Order 7 fancy meals to go-at least his kids will get one decent meal from their dad…

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Kelly is just as dumb as Shawn as far as I am concerned. Who has 6 kids with a complete moron? I mean at what point do you move on one maybe two?

I don’t understand. She seems to have sense but she had SIX KIDS with a man who wouldn’t even take her on a nice date, let alone marry her. And he’s stupid and not cute. What the fuck, Kelly?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Aww hell to the naw.... Brittany lost they money?? They SPARE money??

Be honest Lisa.... He's a TRICK sister. And one more thing, Lisa?? THAT FAKE ASS HAIR HAS GOT TO GO!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2

I remember when bra commercials had to use a mannequin because a human woman appearing in lingerie on tv was forbidden.

Now there's a woman complaining that her man's new braces might scratch her when he goes down on her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Does that pass muster for grand theft? I guess not if they gave him all the control.

I assume not because his name AND ONLY HIS NAME is on the account. It seems like it’s his money in the eyes of the law. (I’m not a lawyer.) If ALL their names were in it they could say he took THEIR money.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Stan really thinks he’s hot shit doesn’t he? Peeling out of his average suburban subdivision in his midlife crisis car....

Right? He's the kind of guy who makes you yell "Hey! Sorry about your penis!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Lisa why the fuck else would he be with you? What are you bringing to the table? You want money, he wants sex.

Right. They met on Seeking Arrangement and they both seem confused about what that means.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7