Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Rachel sleeps with a teddy bear.  Well, that explains a lot 

8 minutes ago, candall said:

Angela had more gumption in her one snaggle tooth than Anissa has scraped together through two failed walks to the altar and her current backbone bluff.

Angela would have chewed Jeff up and spat him out by now.

I mean, and then she'd take him back again, but still, she'd have his phone hacked before she did it.

He would have to abide by the Refrigerator Rules, however. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hellooooooooooo, my snarky dears! I have a new wig and a brand new pickle suit. Freshly pressed straitjacket, a new face tattoo, and a dental appointment. Lets get ready to rumble!!

No Gucci pants?

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Yes Doug, we could tell you have a tattoo addiction. You didn't need to tell us. You barely have any bare skin left.

There's a clear patch at the back of his skull where his head has been shaved a little higher than when he was tattooed.

It looks stupid.  Like a tattooine bald spot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Nicole will suggest a throuple : Nicole and Tia will have sex, and Daonte can watch. And when Nicole needs a man, she can call Zach.

Just as long as Dishwasher Nicole is included, Daonte will be happy 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I find Tia kind of hilarious.  As someone said it is kind of resfreshing to see the no-makeup, no-glam look. "You look better than your pictures." she says, and he replies, "You're a nice-looking gentleman yourself..." rendering Tia temporarily speechless. . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4