Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, hookedontv said:

So how is everyone doing with Covid? I’m fully vax’d, went to a small outdoor wedding last month, have eaten indoors at restaurants, and am feeling pretty good about everything. 

Same but we’re back to masks indoors again (I didn’t really stop at stores).  

• Love 3

Oscar Myer Baloney was practically Haute Cuisine back in the day for the middle class. It had a good reputation. But, in retrospect, it was a very, very bad thing.  Oscar Neyer also made square shaped head cheese that uncle would eat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I feel good about covid.  One thing that's changed is that I keep hand sanitizer in my cars, on my desk and in the house, and I use it a lot and I plan to continue this habit long after covid is gone.  It's been nice not having any colds or flu this year.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

So how is everyone doing with Covid? I’m fully vax’d, went to a small outdoor wedding last month, have eaten indoors at restaurants, and am feeling pretty good about everything. 

I'm fully vaxxed, I have covid eyebrows.  My friends and I are going to red lobster for my birthday tommorrow. 

• Love 8
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

I'm looking for Doug to fist punch Jr straight in the mouth any second now

Same.  I'm nervous as a cat watching him give his son the laserbeam eyes.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Oscar Myer Baloney was practically Haute Cuisine back in the day for the middle class. It had a good reputation. But, in retrospect, it was a very, very bad thing.  Oscar Meyer also made square shaped head cheese that my uncle would eat.

Just now, LucyEth said:

Enjoy, Happy Bday!

Thank you, I'm planning to have like 17 cheddar bay biscuits.  happy birthday to me!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy Birthday 🎂🎉🥳

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

"Blue

Green

Red

Yellow

Puce

Okay, can I have sex with you now?"

Fushiamagentagreenishpink!  Sorry loser!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Thank you, it was literally a month ago.  I think people just wanted an excuse for red lobster, and I love me some cheddar bay biscuits!

When they started boxing the cheddar bay mix, my mother loaded up on it like it was Christmas. Happy Birthday!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I'm going to a small outdoor wedding next week. I've eaten at restaurants a couple of times. Fully vaxxed. I still have some masks in my backpack and I'll use them if I feel like I need to. 

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I feel good about covid.  One thing that's changed is that I keep hand sanitizer in my cars, on my desk and in the house, and I use it a lot and I plan to continue this habit long after covid is gone.  It's been nice not having any colds or flu this year.

Yes, agreed. Much more circumspect these days. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Here we go.  Nicolllle was in love with "Tia" while in prison!

And now....  Stan  is groaning and growling about how Lisa isn't very affectionate.  WHUT??

And Lisa wants to move the son into Stan's house ASAP!!!  He will be dead in no time!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Fully vaxxed but I still mask up indoors (a lot of places still require it - I had a doctor’s appointment this week and the office is still “no mask, no entry”), and actually did outdoors during peak allergy season this spring at the advice of my doctor. One of my best friends is pregnant and her baby shower next month is outdoors. It’s very weird to see these people in a salon unmasked.

Hand-washing for 20 seconds has stuck and I have sanitizer at home & in my everyday bag.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fully vaxxed. I still have some masks in my backpack and I'll use them if I feel like I need to. 

Yes I always have masks with me. I still wear one in the grocery store and there are still some places that require them. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Stan getting out of the car, stiff as a board, with an armful of wigs? EVERYTHING.

Oh, he was stiff all right.

• LOL 13