Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Isn't there a closing time of the court? Or is that up to a judge's discretion? I feel like this has been dragging alllllllll day. What could possibly be the hold up?!

It HAS been all day, pretty much. LOL. Come on already. I called my mom around 12.30 Eastern and told her Juicy and Tre were going to be sentenced...then Juicy was. And now it's 4:45 eastern....egads. 

Edited by diorella78

I'll bet the devilish little bastard didn't sleep a wink last night from the excitement...Like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa and the goodies.

Persnickety, see my post about my ex's foreclosure auction :-)

I haven't watched WWHL in a long time but I've already set my DVR.  Gold.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 3

If I were Teresa, I honestly and truly believe I would have collapsed at the defense table by now.

No joke.

As much as in suspense we are as bystanders, I can't imagine actually being in her (undoubtedly ridiculously expensive) shoes.

• Love 6

Persnickety, see my post about my ex's foreclosure auction :-)

I haven't watched WWHL in a long time but I've already set my DVR.  Gold.

Oh, I not only saw it, I quoted it and professed my love for you, which is greater than the fire of 1000 suns!!!

• Love 2

Teresa Giudice gets 15 months in prison - #RHONJ #BREAKING”

I'm actually pleased that Joe won't be the only one vacationing at Club Fed.  

Teresa, get ready to live in someone else's house.  On a cot.  With shitty food.  And no Gucci.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

I would have liked to see more time, but as long as they don't suspend it, I guess I am reasonably satisfied. Certainly better than once again  using her kids and getting no time at all.

Do they allow make up artists and hairdressers to come to the jail?  Cuz it not, I am prettty sure that idiot will consider it hard time.

• Love 3

That's it? I am a little disappointed that there was not a 2 in front of the 5, but at least she will do time. I can't wait to see what color she really is when she gets out. No tanning beds in the joint! It will be an awesome before and after picture!

• Love 1

Such a relief after waiting all damn day. Wish she had gotten the full 21 months, but a year still works. So glad they got a judge who wasn't taking any of their shit and put them in their place.

Now, time for a drink!

• Love 1