Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

I see it. Happy New Year. Page was showing locked until you posted

I am in Wake Forest NC, small town right out of Raleigh and celebrations have started. Trying to keep my great dane and lab from wanting to bolt from fireworks. Just found the dane in the shower when hubby went to get in lol

• Love 1

Trying to keep my great dane and lab from wanting to bolt from fireworks.

Great Dane????? As in Scooby Doo??? Love.

I used to be an assistant dog trainer and every single great dane was named "Marmadukes" or "Dukes" I pined and whined to meet one named something different. lol

Her name is Hara. She is my sometimes lives here Dane. My co worker has two and she is from Romania and her husband is from Mexico. When they go for visits every few months Hara is with me and Caesar stays home with pet sitter. Unlike most danes he does not like other dogs so he can't come. My danes were named Murdock and Molly. murdock lived till the ripe old age of 13. Long time for a Dane. Have to do with horses full time since bailey the lab is scared of danes but not my horses. Wierd dog that my husband babies lol

• Love 1

Mo is on face book wishing his heifers happy new year from Atlantic City. One of his admirers wrote back: "Renae Gonzalez ---"Happy new year sexy". I personally do not like Danni and feel that she is about the same moral caliber as Mo-- but when I see something like this written on his page my heart does ache some for her ,No matter what the arrangement is between them, I believe  that Danni is very emotionally invested in him. So Sad. I  went to Renae facebook page. I do believe Renae is a man. I would love to see Mo's face if that is the case as it appears there may be another bull in the herd

Edited by LovetoSnark
  • Love 4

About 6. Do you know how to post it here? Upload it somewhere like Photobucket then copy/paste the link.

Cooks delight, how do you actually take a screen shot? If it is to lengthy to explain here can you message me. I don't dare ask the hubby who is tech savvy as he thinks I waste to much time at the snark board anyway.

Ok, on the topic of another 90 day fiancé fave, I met up with a good friend of mine this weekend, and mentioned the show to her. She was friends with one of Danny's sisters in high school so I thought she would be interested(I knew her too, but we ran in different circles). Her mom was with us too, and taught a couple of the kids in the family.

The mom then went on a rant about Danny's dad. Apparently he complained to the school about her because she hung up a picture of a cartoon witch on Halloween. He used the word heretic, according to her. There were a few other stories, but that one stood out. She did say that the mom was always very nice.

• Love 1

Mo is on face book wishing his heifers happy new year from Atlantic City. One of his admirers wrote back: "Renae Gonzalez ---"Happy new year sexy". I personally do not like Danni and feel that she is about the same moral caliber as Mo-- but when I see something like this written on his page my heart does ache some for her ,No matter what the arrangement is between them, I believe  that Danni is very emotionally invested in him. So Sad. I  went to Renae facebook page. I do believe Renae is a man. I would love to see Mo's face if that is the case as it appears there may be another bull in the herd

I saw that.....then Dani scolded the poster by pointing out that Mo is married, and told Renae to "get some self respect."  Pot, meet Kettle.....

• Love 1

If I may, on a pc, you would look for a button on the upper right of the keyboard that says "print screen" or an abbreviation of that. Hit it once. You won't see anything happen but that's ok. Then go to the left bottom of your screen or on your keyboard, and click once on the windows button to bring up a menu. If Paint is not in the menu, then click once on Programs and look for Paint there or in the Microsoft tools. Open Paint by clicking once, go to the top left of the screen and click "edit" once and "paste" once. Your screenshot should appear. From there, you can click "file" once and save it to your computer and then use it however you want. Don't forget where you saved it.

THANK YOU!

• Love 1

... but I have read it numerous times here, and read it by chance on numerous other blogs ...   I would have assumed from all that it is true.  This is the first time I heard it mentioned as just a false or possible false rumor too.

The above is from a different thread but I brought it to Small Talk because it makes a good point about facts vs. rumors.

They were talking about the rumor that Justin has already been divorced twice. There's also the rumor Dani received $6,000 from Mo' s family.

Has anyone seen actual validation of these, or have they become facts simply by the rumors being repeated so many times to where people believe them without asking for proof?

Not necessarily. And unless he personally confirms it, it's a rumor.

I cannot stress enough times that trying to match up television reality players with any type of public record, court record, is like playing Russian roulette unless there is other proof. Leave it alone.

It's OK to say "I heard a rumor that so-and-so was cheating on their spouse..." but when you state things in such a way as they sound like fact, that's where the trouble starts.

For instance, if any of you saw your name in a forum like this, stating as fact that you had a baby out of wedlock at 15, gave it up for adoption, were married three times, had an arrest record as long as your arm....and it wasn't true? You'd have a good defamation case against the site.

Internet harassment laws have become more prevalent than 10 years ago. It's alot easier to get someone to go to bat for you if your reputation has been harmed.

It's one reason that in my small town, when the arrest record is published, mug shots are included. Court records refer back to those, so that there's no question who is doing what.

• Love 4

Either way I don't think Justin was ever married..or maybe he did and it didn't work out because he continued acting like a bachelor.. he just has such a "single guy" vibe. Probably a rumor.

As for pubic records.. I don't have snooping patience I was actually curious in general.. considering I have been divorced.. thanks for clarifying that though cooksdelight.

• Love 3

LIttle Women LA... sad, really.

Cossign little women la, its so painfully scripted but with the shocker pregnancy, i'll be hooked the rest of the season. I might watch the new "Big Women: Big Love" show, but the pilot was a bit to cringeworthy for me. Hopefully they'll work out the kinks. I wish they'd bring back Prison Wives, end the season they filmed. They abruptly stopped airing the show midseason and even pulled the episodes offline. I suspect something bigger than ratings happened there

• Love 1

I saw the ending of Big Women: Big Love, and I don't know if I can watch it... so much crying.  There is also a show (can't remember the network) about this girl who is obese and she teaches dance classes to lose weight.  I think it's call Fat and Fabulous or something like that?   I mean, she's crying because people say mean things to her, but she loves her body, yet she is trying to lose weight?  What?    I guess it's more positive than the biggest loser.

Isn't the amount of times someone has been married part of public record? Or am I wrong?

To answer your question, it looks like divorce records are public in California, where Justin lives.

I guess that's good for ancestry searches ... or making sure you're fiance isn't already married ... but it seems invasive for other purposes.

They never said he was married.  In fact they talked extensively on how he rarely had girlfriends just dated a lot.  I think that was a rumor that was started here.

I didn't pay much attention to Justin after the first ep, but his family did make it pretty clear that they thought he was a confirmed bachelor who would NEVER get married.

See, that's what I think, too. Thanks, ladies!

I saw the ending of Big Women: Big Love, and I don't know if I can watch it... so much crying.  There is also a show (can't remember the network) about this girl who is obese and she teaches dance classes to lose weight.  I think it's call Fat and Fabulous or something like that?   I mean, she's crying because people say mean things to her, but she loves her body, yet she is trying to lose weight?  What?    I guess it's more positive than the biggest loser.

I have seen the promo for that show numerous times.    That girl/woman is pathetic.  She is promoting (at least for herself) high blood pressure, diabetes and all other sorts of diseases.   For the record I am not promoting anything but being healthy.  

She still says she wants to lose weight, so I really don't get what the show's angle is.  I'll just not watch it.  There needs to be another show that would easily follow up on this one.  I can't stomach Five Wives.  The hair alone. 

The girl on Big Fat Fabulous Life (I think that is the name) has some kind of disease that made her gain a lot of weight.  She had been a professional level dancer before that.  That's all I know... I don't recall what disease it was or know whether it was treatable.  I will give it a try.  I tried Big Women Big Love last night, and it was pretty bad.  I'll give it another week.  Little Women:LA, I am so embarrassed to say that I do watch it.  I avoid all of the RH shows like the plague, and this one is pretty much the same except middle-class little people.  It grew on me.

• Love 1

According to an article in Cosmo the lady in Big Fat Fabulous life does have a condition that caused the weight gain.

"Thore was thin growing up, but she still suffered from eating disorders and struggled with her body image. When she got to college, she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. She gained 200 pounds during those four years, and they've stuck with her, since her condition makes it hard to lose weight."

Yeah, only the people on this board know I watch Little Women... It's hard to explain to people why I do these things... Sometimes I don't want to talk about what's written in the Economist!!!!!  

• Love 3

Yeah, only the people on this board know I watch Little Women... It's hard to explain to people why I do these things... Sometimes I don't want to talk about what's written in the Economist!!!!!  

I'm just now watching a marathon of the first season of Little Women LA and hooked on it now.

• Love 1