Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

I love glancing through twitter to see all the 90dayfiance newbies all "Wait why is that lady with someone so young?" and "Wow Mohamed is so scamming her poor woman" and "wow cassia is with a dull man"

And I be like "biatch you ain't know nuttin" 

Spring Hill is a very calm city, but we don't have a lot to do in here. Jason and I are thinking about moving. The bad thing about it, is that I would not like his dad living here by himself. He would be so alone and have no one to talk to!

I knew there was more to you than the show portrayed. So good that you also think of Ron. Maybe he'd be willing to move with you?

I feel awful for her girls

I feel sorry for the girls. [snip] that change in voice behind closed doors among other things I think she was pulling her own scam on him. I think (just my opinion) that the "relationship" is not real love on both sides. Those girls need someone who is willing to go to bat for them and to look after their needs (emotional as well as physical). Edited by cooksdelight
Ignoring previous Mod warning regarding alleged criminal activity
  • Love 1

Happy Boxing day, everyone! (I hope that's the same terminology used in the U.S., is it?)

It's quite fascinating to watch the Mo/Dani train wreck in light of all the info gleaned from this forum (LOVE this forum)... I'd love to find out if Dani was the one who paid for the trip to Qatar or if it was Mo's family.  If he and his family forked over money to her (which I guess for Immigration purposes could be disguised as the "dowry" haha).. then his behaviour would make a lot more sense. Dani's "love" for him seems more like my "love" for Christmas shortbread cookies-- yes,  I could devour them all by myself, might fight anyone else who tried to grab 'em but "in love" hmmm, not quite. Just really, really hungry and greedy!  

And I noticed something else I hadn't noticed before. When Dani is whimpering about her financial situation, she says "Can we get this straightened out... before the VISA"... not before the "wedding" but rather before his visa expires. Almost like a little "don't forget what's at stake here, buddy." I really think this started as a financial transaction on both sides: Mo gets his green card and in return, has to get to work asap and support that family. And his family back home has invested in this dubious enterprise, so he can't go home empty handed. Can't wait for Sunday!

• Love 2

I rewatched yesterday and I got Mr Saucy Involved.  He was yelling at the TV.  Some of his observations: Justin is a douchebag, Amy is REALLY pretty, Mo pretty much hates Danielle, and Danielle is a desperate and delusional woman.  I totally forgot that when she talks about him it's always about him taking care of the family.  She wants a meal ticket.  She really THINKS he is going to support them.  I also forgot that Faith was the only voice of reason.  I can't wait for Sunday!

• Love 2

One of Danielle's daughters, or her sister (I can't remember which, they sort of start blending together) said that Danielle spent "all that money" flying over to meet him.

And I'm beginning to think that if Mo did indeed take the money TLC gave them for their appearance on the upcoming reunion show, it was to safeguard it so that they could pay bills. She seems a fool with money, and maybe he thought she'd spend it on something else stupid.

• Love 4

haha, cooksdelight, I know what you mean about the characters blending together...I couldn't figure out which Danielle daughter said "Maybe they DO love each other" in one of the deleted clips but it wasn't a daughter, it was Corey's girlfriend. The daughters are under no such illusion! 

Her daughters don't care if he stays or goes.  Faith said she doesn't think he's there for the right reasons and could care less if he stays or goes.  But then Danielle puts on her crocodile tears and acts like he's hurting the girls.  I feel like that is the only card she can play so she plays it a lot.  And While I feel like he's scamming her, she's equally scamming him by only saying she wants him to support them work for them.  The funniest moment was last night she says "He makes me a better person" while she's fake crying.  My husband screamed at the TV "Bitch he doesn't even LIKE you".  :)  My goal in life is to get my hubby sucked in to all of these shows.

• Love 6

I was flipping through channels last night when fate landed me on 90 Day Fiance.   I have never seen the show before.   Too late did I realize I was watching TLC.   I don't like to support TLC.  TLC is the channel that breathed life into those horrible Duggar people.

I doubt I will be watching 90 Day Fiance again.    The big difficulty, as I see it anyway, is that you can't reach into the screen and beat the living snot out of just about everybody involved.   Please tell me this show is rigged/scripted/whatever because nobody on this planet who has reached the age of maturity could be as stupid or blind as the men and women who bring those narcissistic vampires over from other countries. 

Common sense would dictate that if you want to marry your way into citizenship, you suck it up and play the fawning, doting, lovesick fucktoy that these losers want.   Then you scrape them off at the first opportunity.    When I was in high school, I knew of a girl whose family hosted an exchange student from France, thinking it would be a rewarding cross-cultural experience.  Then the French kid arrived here and made their lives hell, demanding to be constantly entertained, to be taken to Disney World, to eat at McDonalds every night, to make excursions to New York City (a four-hour drive), etc.   They literally counted the days until she had to go back. 

That's who I was reminded of watching 90 Day Fiance.   The foreigners come off as grifters.    It's aggravating, first to think that they wormed their way in here, but that they may actually find a way to stay even while abusing their hosts along the way.    But I guess that's the hook, right?  To build an audience of hate-watchers?   There's no way any thinking/feeling person could empathize with the Americans who participate in these farces, which at times stretch credibility to the point where you have to ask yourself if it's all just fake.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 4

I was flipping through channels last night when fate landed me on 90 Day Fiance.   I have never seen the show before.   Too late did I realize I was watching TLC.   I don't like to support TLC.  TLC is the channel that breathed life into those horrible Duggar people.

I doubt I will be watching 90 Day Fiance again.    The big difficulty, as I see it anyway, is that you can't reach into the screen and beat the living snot out of just about everybody involved.   Please tell me this show is rigged/scripted/whatever because nobody on this planet who has reached the age of maturity could be as stupid or blind as the men and women who bring those narcissistic vampires over from other countries. 

Common sense would dictate that if you want to marry your way into citizenship, you suck it up and play the fawning, doting, lovesick fucktoy that these losers want.   Then you scrape them off at the first opportunity.    When I was in high school, I knew of a girl whose family hosted an exchange student from France, thinking it would be a rewarding cross-cultural experience.  Then the French kid arrived here and made their lives hell, demanding to be constantly entertained, to be taken to Disney World, to eat at McDonalds every night, to make excursions to New York City (a four-hour drive), etc.   They literally counted the days until she had to go back. 

That's who I was reminded of watching 90 Day Fiance.   The foreigners come off as grifters.    It's aggravating, first to think that they wormed their way in here, but that they may actually find a way to stay even while abusing their hosts along the way.    But I guess that's the hook, right?  To build an audience of hate-watchers?   There's no way any thinking/feeling person could empathize with the Americans who participate in these farces, which at times stretch credibility to the point where you have to ask yourself if it's all just fake.

Oh I wish this was all fake but it's not.  All of these couples are legally married.  I only think a few of the couples are actually hot messes.  And in truth they were put in staged situations by producers to create more drama.  My guess is most of them had very little drama until production stepped in.  Many are active on Twitter denouncing the way they've been portrayed.  I can't really feel too bad because they choose to go on the show.  But still it would suck to be edited to look like an asshat when you aren't.  The only couple I hate is Dani and Mo.

• Love 1

HE HAS A KID TOO? man I really haven't been paying close attention. I wonder if he is doing really well to the point where his own mother should oh.. you know.... use him as an example! I'm sure all the sisters look up to him. Even if mom is a fail, I hope her kids know that they can at LEAST somewhat count on Corey for support and guidance. Maybe the girl that said she wouldn't come back meant she would move in with her brother. Who knows.

count on for support in the mentality sense... I don't think he makes so much money he can support grown sisters.. but you get it.

>>My goal in life is to get my hubby sucked in to all of these shows.<< sounds like he's halfway there if he's yelling at the TV! Good work!

Remember Angie the "I give it a month" friend? She sounded like the voice of reason but now she has a new toyboy from Pakistan this time..... As Peter Cook and Dudley Moore used to say "I have learned from my mistakes and could repeat them all over again" haha

Edited by canadawoman
  • Love 3

Please please please

A full length picture of the dress in the Florida wedding?

Yes, that dress we bought at Ross Dress for Less for 21 bucks. Haha

Soon more pics! 

i never realized what a chubb Mo is until you see him in his nylon sweats playing football.

"Clean it today!" You tell him, Cassia! LOL

Hahahaha

That room was a real mess. Car parts all over the bed, I just wanted all the cameras to leave so I could sleep. Just think, you are tired and you have a producer and cameras following you wanting to film. It was not nice at all

Sorry I could not be here yesterday, I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! <3

• Love 8

I don't know. I'm trying to find an ounce of empathy for her. It may be totally impossible

Let me know if you find some. Based on edit I was empathetic but the more I find out the less empathy I've had til it's at the negative levels.

I noticed that hahahaha. Maybe that's why Mo is so confused.

Maybe the should have said for Poorer or for destitution?

Happy Boxing day, everyone! (I hope that's the same terminology used in the U.S., is it?)

It's quite fascinating to watch the Mo/Dani train wreck in light of all the info gleaned from this forum (LOVE this forum)... I'd love to find out if Dani was the one who paid for the trip to Qatar or if it was Mo's family.  If he and his family forked over money to her (which I guess for Immigration purposes could be disguised as the "dowry" haha).. then his behaviour would make a lot more sense. Dani's "love" for him seems more like my "love" for Christmas shortbread cookies-- yes,  I could devour them all by myself, might fight anyone else who tried to grab 'em but "in love" hmmm, not quite. Just really, really hungry and greedy!  

And I noticed something else I hadn't noticed before. When Dani is whimpering about her financial situation, she says "Can we get this straightened out... before the VISA"... not before the "wedding" but rather before his visa expires. Almost like a little "don't forget what's at stake here, buddy." I really think this started as a financial transaction on both sides: Mo gets his green card and in return, has to get to work asap and support that family. And his family back home has invested in this dubious enterprise, so he can't go home empty handed. Can't wait for Sunday!

From what I've heard, his family paid. Which makes sense since she obviously didn't have the money to pay for it herself.

Today was only my first time posting in this forum, so somebody give me a heads-up -- are actual participants from this cesspool of a show participating in this thread?

Cassia has been good enough to post here yes.

• Love 1

>>From what I've heard, his family paid. Which makes sense since she obviously didn't have the money to pay for it herself.<<  I agree, Belraven and when I tried to find that posting, I found this followup:

"The sources ( who have allowed me to use their names - Nabil Rafik and Abdellah Hassen) are very reputable. They actually came to us asking if we watched this American television program and explained their connection to Mo ( his cousin Saad) and it's big news in the towns of Safx and Hammamet ( outside of Tunis) ... I can tell you that this is super common this fake marriage stuff and typical the brides are ALL DANIELLES aka pitiful, fat, uneducated, and just morally and ethically not good ppl. Everyone should watch how mo becomes concerned about obtaining responsibilty for Danielle's debt, he freaks out. Oh and in regards to Danielle's "credit worthiness" prior to marriage. This is not something they have in Tunisia. People pay cash for things, and there is no such thing as a fico or someone having "bad credit" unless they've literally stolen multiple times. I'm telling you guys, North Africans in particular think that even the poorest of Americans are rolling around in 20 dollar bills. Average salary in Tunis for a teacher for example for a YEAR is roughly 6400 dollars. Don't take my word for it of course, look it up - THANKS and trust me I wouldn't share info if I thought it was a bunch of bs" 

She sounds credible to me and it does make the Mo/Dani story a helluva lot more interesting and complex!

• Love 1

>>From what I've heard, his family paid. Which makes sense since she obviously didn't have the money to pay for it herself.<<  I agree, Belraven and when I tried to find that posting, I found this followup:

"The sources ( who have allowed me to use their names - Nabil Rafik and Abdellah Hassen) are very reputable. They actually came to us asking if we watched this American television program and explained their connection to Mo ( his cousin Saad) and it's big news in the towns of Safx and Hammamet ( outside of Tunis) ... I can tell you that this is super common this fake marriage stuff and typical the brides are ALL DANIELLES aka pitiful, fat, uneducated, and just morally and ethically not good ppl. Everyone should watch how mo becomes concerned about obtaining responsibilty for Danielle's debt, he freaks out. Oh and in regards to Danielle's "credit worthiness" prior to marriage. This is not something they have in Tunisia. People pay cash for things, and there is no such thing as a fico or someone having "bad credit" unless they've literally stolen multiple times. I'm telling you guys, North Africans in particular think that even the poorest of Americans are rolling around in 20 dollar bills. Average salary in Tunis for a teacher for example for a YEAR is roughly 6400 dollars. Don't take my word for it of course, look it up - THANKS and trust me I wouldn't share info if I thought it was a bunch of bs" 

She sounds credible to me and it does make the Mo/Dani story a helluva lot more interesting and complex!

I live in an area that employs migrant workers. Many of the men take up with girls here even though they have families back in their countries & have children with them. They also in many cases push for marriage and sponsorship. Not all the workers are like this ..... Just enough to give them all a bad rep.

• Love 1

In case anyone was still paying attention to Mo's current situation, apparently he had a great xmas, and actually went shopping to buy presents for Danielle and the girls. This might back up our theory that he took the TLC money for better managing purposes... and it could be possible that he is actually surviving this better now that the cameras aren't around.

Technically, during the last episode, he seemed to be avoiding the cameras rather than the family. So maybe he just didn't want to be around TLC after the wedding?

We know that Cassia's and Jason's televised Las Vegas wedding was not the official one. There was also a lot of discussion much earlier on this thread that "Daya" could not/ was not a real name. Yet, the televised officiant used the name Daya in the cereony.

Most likely, all these weddings were reenacted for the camera, some more, Cassia, and some less, probably Chelsea and Yamir. This has meaning for who was there (Brett's mother) and other lesser things like how people were dressed. I hope the reunion addresses some of these manipulations, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 1

Yes, that dress we bought at Ross Dress for Less for 21 bucks. Haha

Soon more pics!

Cassia - thank you for posting that.  My friend seriously wants that dress.  Do you have the brand name?  I'd be thrilled if I could find one for her for her birthday in 8 days.  Thanks!

Thought both of these were interesting on Mo's non fan face book page under the comment section 12/6 https://www.facebook.com/majbeli?fref=ts&ref=br_tf.   Under the comments 12/6.

Does any one know who Jeremiah is ? And what   is Paula Thompson talking about?

Jeremiah Justin Mullins "Mohamed Jbali what would be so much better if they private msg you make you sound like ur up to no good and for you ladies hitting on him where's ur moral values his a married man if it means anything and another thing you should all get a life everyone acts like he is God because he was on a tv show in a year or 2 everyone will forget about all these ppl from this show their all just fresh on all ur minds

Yesterday at 4:40am · 

December 24

Paula Thompson I think she is protecting herself and her family. I don't blame her as there is threat/vulnerabilty right now. It's expected her sister has her back.

December 24 at 10:17pm · Edited · 1

Mohamed Jbali i dont think this is the right place to talk to each other , u can do it in privet message it will be better !!
December 24 at 10:30pm · 36

I am snooping----- gives me more to snark on. Like this bit with Angela Hassan telling Danni how bad it can be to be married to one of these guys..... divorces 1 and now engaged to another that appears to be younger than first. I am beginning to wonder if the girls have their own little BEZNESS going on.

I know, the snooping is so addictive. Even the public clips are intriguing where post-divorce hijab wearing Angie is rhapsodizing about great this relationship is going to be for Danielle, then-- post hijab-- she's predicting disaster.  And then (hijab again) engaged to a young Pakistani guy she met in August.....WTF??<g>

• Love 2

Thought both of these were interesting on Mo's non fan face book page under the comment section 12/6 https://www.facebook.com/majbeli?fref=ts&ref=br_tf.   Under the comments 12/6.

Does any one know who Jeremiah is ? And what   is Paula Thompson talking about?

Jeremiah Justin Mullins "Mohamed Jbali what would be so much better if they private msg you make you sound like ur up to no good and for you ladies hitting on him where's ur moral values his a married man if it means anything and another thing you should all get a life everyone acts like he is God because he was on a tv show in a year or 2 everyone will forget about all these ppl from this show their all just fresh on all ur minds

Yesterday at 4:40am · 

December 24

Paula Thompson I think she is protecting herself and her family. I don't blame her as there is threat/vulnerabilty right now. It's expected her sister has her back.

December 24 at 10:17pm · Edited · 1

Mohamed Jbali i dont think this is the right place to talk to each other , u can do it in privet message it will be better !!

December 24 at 10:30pm · 36

Jeremiah's FB lists Dani as his sister. Paula Thompson has been all over Mo's pages, but I dont know what her deal is.

Toaster isn't Paula Thompson that lady that aggressively donates money to celebrities and Mo? Or is that the other chick we discovered? 

I know I shouldn't feel bad for Mo, but I kind of feel like it's nice for him to at least have Dani's daughters around with enough sanity to at least keep him company. Two years of torture including holidays go by quicker when you can play video games. 

(also.. to fellow illustrators.. I think I've established that Behance is a site to make other illustrators cry in shame)

I noticed her too, another weird one! He can't just saunter up to Canada without a visa. I love that expression somebody here coined "MoHos"...hahah

Oh, I wonder if Jeremiah Mullins is actually Dani? Hmm....I think I need an intervention, haha.

• Love 1

Remember in the like 1st or second episode a big dude and a skinny woman came over and were asking if Danielle was ready to meet Mohamed.  It was right before she left to meet him at the airport.  That is her brother Jeremiah.  I snooped his pictures and it looks just like the dude from that episode.  Also, did someone just say that MoPickle got his work permit?

Good morning, SaucyMommy.. good work spotting Jeremiah.... The work permit info comes from a FB poster on the 90 Day Fiance page so I can't vouch for its reliability but here goes the cut and paste: "CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLE!! Daniellle messaged me back saying I am the fool.. her let me see if I can copy and paste...Do not message me again, u are the fool messaging someone u dont know. U only see like 8 minutes of our life every week and they filmed lots of stuff but choose to air the bad stuff for ratings.....Come on Danielle we see the truth.. jesus... we see how he looks at you...oh here is another message......says he is still with her and he got a work permit....."

• Love 1

A little confused about where to post this, but I got this from the Media Links thread and based on the mod note, I think I am supposed to post this here? Anyways, canadawoman said:

Danielle's friend Angie has learned from her mistakes: no longer an Egyptian husband, now she's engaged to a (much younger) Pakistani guy (Angela Hassan, FB)... frying pan, meet fire...

Angie got a divorce from the Egyptian? Are you kidding me? Whoa! That explains why she wasn't wearing the hijab at Danielle's wedding. You would have thought she learned her lesson, but she's engaged again...ridiculous.

• Love 2

Lurking (mostly) here has been my maternity-leave hobby, and I am still learning the terminology and protocol, etc., so excuse the question: I have seen several people refer to the posters on Mo's FB page as "heifers." Is that a term like "troll," which now has a meaning apart from a literal tiny monster hiding under a bridge and those who look like said tiny bridge monsters? Like heifers are women chewing the cud of z-list "celebrities" on social media??? note: I also do not know what it means to chew cud. :)

eta: sorry if this should be in small talk!!

Edited by clee39