Type keyword(s) to search

Cobra Kai In The Media

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, raven said:

I'm so here for Johnny the Uber driver.

Just that he knows how to actually work the app to find the fare is boggling.

He'd be so much better in a cab but it's not like that anymore. I still take cabs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I predict that Johnny gets fired from Uber for having no filter (plus the way he drives, as we saw in the trailer), like what happened with his maintenance job in Season 1. :P

I wonder if it’s Mike Barnes or Silver that Daniel fights and gets a black eye from. 

7 hours ago, Virtual said:

I predict that Johnny gets fired from Uber for having no filter (plus the way he drives, as we saw in the trailer), like what happened with his maintenance job in Season 1. :P

I wonder if it’s Mike Barnes or Silver that Daniel fights and gets a black eye from. 

Johnny will have a negative star rating

On 8/16/2022 at 8:38 PM, DoctorAtomic said:

Just that he knows how to actually work the app to find the fare is boggling.

He'd be so much better in a cab but it's not like that anymore. I still take cabs. 

As do I! Not interested in having to sign up for another account when I can just pay and go with a cab.

Now that the various strikes are over, I wonder how KC will deal with the actor's ages if and when we get another season. (A question that also needs to be addressed with Stranger Things). I wouldn't mind showing the former kids going to college or jobs or whatever while training at an adult dojo. Danny and Johnny can adapt their training methods accordingly.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, marinw said:

This way I won't binge it in one weekend.

Was just thinking the same thing, at least I can space out the final episodes instead of devouring the season in a weekend 

On 5/2/2024 at 8:43 AM, WildFlower87 said:

On 5/2/2024 at 5:32 PM, Morrigan2575 said:

Was just thinking the same thing, at least I can space out the final episodes instead of devouring the season in a weekend 

They must be banking on people binging after all the episodes are released, since who can remember the details with episodes spaced out in three airings, months apart?!  And they also must not care about spoilers if someone watches the first batch, spoiling for those waiting for all episodes to be available.  Oh well…..

• Like 1

The actors playing the teenagers are clearly not teenagers anymore. Will thet ignore that or have an appropriate time jump?

20 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

They must be banking on people binging after all the episodes are released, since who can remember the details with episodes spaced out in three airings, months apart?!

I think most viewers will binge as soon as the episodes are released and then re-watch before the next batch drops. 😁

• Like 1

While I am a bit bummed that all the episodes won't be releasing at once (I made it a tradition since Season 2 to binge them all when they released and Season 6 will end that era), I do like that the fan base could last longer at its peak with the episodes releasing this way.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Does anyone know how many episodes are in each part? 

Each part has 5 episodes

• Like 2
On 5/19/2024 at 2:08 PM, marinw said:

The actors playing the teenagers are clearly not teenagers anymore. Will they ignore that or have an appropriate time jump?

With the entire franchise built upon an under 18 championship unless some other age is determined for the international tournament they really can't time skip  to age up the folks. Unless it is the story that it is too late for an aged out character X like the Chariots of Fire 100m dash heat being on Sunday, and a substitute needs to be chosen at the last minute. 

• Like 1