Type keyword(s) to search

Cobra Kai In The Media

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, raven said:

I'm so here for Johnny the Uber driver.

Just that he knows how to actually work the app to find the fare is boggling.

He'd be so much better in a cab but it's not like that anymore. I still take cabs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I predict that Johnny gets fired from Uber for having no filter (plus the way he drives, as we saw in the trailer), like what happened with his maintenance job in Season 1. :P

I wonder if it’s Mike Barnes or Silver that Daniel fights and gets a black eye from. 

7 hours ago, Virtual said:

I predict that Johnny gets fired from Uber for having no filter (plus the way he drives, as we saw in the trailer), like what happened with his maintenance job in Season 1. :P

I wonder if it’s Mike Barnes or Silver that Daniel fights and gets a black eye from. 

Johnny will have a negative star rating

On 8/16/2022 at 8:38 PM, DoctorAtomic said:

Just that he knows how to actually work the app to find the fare is boggling.

He'd be so much better in a cab but it's not like that anymore. I still take cabs. 

As do I! Not interested in having to sign up for another account when I can just pay and go with a cab.

Now that the various strikes are over, I wonder how KC will deal with the actor's ages if and when we get another season. (A question that also needs to be addressed with Stranger Things). I wouldn't mind showing the former kids going to college or jobs or whatever while training at an adult dojo. Danny and Johnny can adapt their training methods accordingly.

• Like 1